Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Pokefam

Smoke Ball breaks free runaway tracking. I've only seen this on the Stomping Boots as it's the only familiar I have which gives free runaways but the Bandersnatch may also have the same issue.

Equip the Smoke Ball on a Stomping Boots (or possibly Frumious Bandersnatch) & use a free runaway to replicate.

Developer

Are you able to grab the fight html when this happens ?

Developer

In think r18683 fixes that.

Developer

Anything outstanding here?

It seems like mafia's combat tracking gets thrown off for non-Pokefam fights in Pocket Familiars (which is possible in the Fantasy Realm, which may be a KoL bug?). Today mafia kept appending the "Found in this fight" message from the previous fight at the bottom of my current fight against bandits, and when my fight was over, mafia kept insisting that I was currently in a fight, though multiple visits to various pages in the relay browser assured me I wasn't.

Relatedly, how can I convince mafia I'm not in a fight anymore?

> outfit current

You are currently in a fight.

> refresh all

Loading character status...
    Refreshing session data...
    Synchronizing moon data...
    Retrieving character data...
    Updating inventory...
    Examining Meat in closet...
    Updating closet...
    Retrieving quest data...
    Retrieving campground data...
    Examining Meat and pulls in storage...
    Updating storage...
    You are currently a member of Storm Knights
    Session data refreshed.

> outfit current pretty please?

No outfit found matching: current pretty please?

It seems like mafia's combat tracking gets thrown off for non-Pokefam fights in Pocket Familiars (which is possible in the Fantasy Realm, which may be a KoL bug?).
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    It's a completely intended KoL feature.

Can confirm that this happened again today when fighting bandits for the loot token. Mafia never detected the fight was over for any of the five fights and treated them as being all one fight. I had to restart mafia to convince it that I wasn't currently in a fight.
    Last edited by zarqon; 07-28-2018 at 08:07 AM.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Developer

Try r18726 - Doesn't break fambattle.php parsing, but my pokefam character doesn't have FantasyRealm, so can't test.

Developer

Are we done here ?

Question: Outside of Pocket Familiars, have_familiar() returns false for Pokefam that you do, in fact, have -- they just aren't visible in the Terrarium. Might I suggest instead making have_familiar() return true and making is_unrestricted(<familiar>) return false for those cases?

EDIT: I noticed this because I wasted some meat on hatchlings due to an informative script telling me I lacked certain Pokefam (about to ascend to another Pokefam run to test your previous fix). No big loss (I can just sell them again) but would be nice for the function to return technically correct information.
    Last edited by zarqon; 08-21-2018 at 04:41 PM.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!