Thread: Custom combat macros - Kolmafia thinks it is round x

Default Custom combat macros - Kolmafia thinks it is round x

Hello!

I've been having trouble for the last few days with combat macros. Every time I use a macro that calls upon combat skills, Kolmafia doesn't register it and gives me the "Kolmafia thinks it is round x but Kol thinks it is round x" thing, unless I kill the monster with it in which case it just prints a debug log. It's annoying because when the monster dies from a macro, it doesn't register whatever I gained in that combat, giving me inaccurate info as to how many agua de vidas I dropped, turns spent in a zone, etc. Even worse, I can't use things like modifier maximizer or restorers because Mafia thinks I'm still in a fight afterwards. It does not happen if the monster dies "manually" (even if I used a macro as my first action) or if the macro is just a simple "attack attack attack" that doesn't call upon any skills.

Here's an exemple for a turn spent battling a MagiMechTech MechaMech (debug log also included) :

[303] The Penultimate Fantasy Airship
    Encounter: MagiMechTech MechaMech
    Round 0: Zeuxippe loses initiative!
    Round 1: You lose 53 hit points
    Round 1: Zeuxippe executes a macro!
    Unexpected error, debug log printed.
    The macro I used in this exemple was :

skill soul bubble
    skill curse of weaksauce
    skill saucestorm
    skill saucestorm
    I'm using version KoLmafia v17.12 r18288 which I downloaded right before playing 2 hours ago to see if it changed anything. For scripts I'm using Bale's OCD Inventory Control, Eliteofdelete's Ascension Checklist Handler, Ezandora's guide, Almighty Sapling/Lxndr's Skill Planner, rlbond86/ckb's Enhanced Inventory Spoilers and Theraze/dj_d's EatDrink, all downloaded from the mafia interface and up to date.

Hope you can help!
    Attached Files

Developer

Weird debug log. All I can think is that for some reason the combat skills list is empty, or at least has an empty member, and we aren't checking that skills[i] is not null.

Handling that, I can do, and r18435 does so. I cannot guarantee there isn't some reason your list ends up empty and that fixing this won't make your combats work right, but if it is just a null entry in the combat skills list, it won't actually crash out now.

Get from : https://ci.kolmafia.us/job/Kolmafia/lastBuild/ and run the jar, as you seem to be using the 'old' point version that is only updated sporadically.
    Last edited by Darzil; 01-27-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Heeeey it works! Thanks a bunch man. Sorry I can't find how to edit the thread title to "bug fixed" :x