Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Asdon Martin GUI

Default Asdon Martin GUI

A slightly easier-to-use interface for the Asdon Martin.

Install it by running this command in KoLmafia's graphical CLI:

Code:
    svn checkout https://github.com/Ezandora/Asdon-Martin-GUI/branches/Release/
    Then visit your Asdon Martin in your campground. Make sure you're running a recent copy of mafia - r18256 or newer.

Screenshot:
    martin1.png

To update the script itself (or any script), run this command in the graphical CLI:

Code:
    svn update
    Github: https://github.com/Ezandora/Asdon-Martin-GUI/
    Contact me in-game: Ezandora (#1557284)

Is the convert section supposed to disappear when you complete a run?

Developer

I think so, after that point you have mall access and should be wanting to convert the most economical, rather than what you necessarily have.

Or at least I suspect that is the theory.

That...kind of doesn't make any sense. What about crap items that autosell for crap and no one would buy in the mall? Thanks for the response

That...kind of doesn't make any sense. What about crap items that autosell for crap and no one would buy in the mall? Thanks for the response
    Originally Posted by snooty View Post
    In aftercore, the fuel list would be pages and pages long, and it wouldn't give any meaningful information on what's good to turn in and what isn't. Instead, the auto-fueler uses the cheapest mall price, and will likely be more efficient than anything you can do manually.

I feel as though it's not worth micromanaging this at all; it's menial work that adds to stress and takes away your time, as a person.

For anyone who absolutely wants to turn in fuel manually, you can temporarily disable the GUI and use the game's fuel convertor.

Heh, now that makes sense! Thanks, Ezandora for making these incredibly useful GUIs and sharing them with us!!

Developer

unidentified drink cannot be used as fuel.

This looks incredibly useful. Was trying to install this script this morning, but can't seem to get the new interface to override the default Asdon interface. The files are definitely in my local relay folder under campground.fuelconverter.ash and campground.workshed.9508.ash. Tried decrementing and incrementing the update, reinstalling it, restarting mafia, etc -- then I tried digging into how Mafia was redirecting to the workshop, but that looks right too given the update Ezandora posted here. Has anyone else had difficulty getting this specific relay override to work, even though other overrides seem to work fine?

In aftercore, the fuel list would be pages and pages long, and it wouldn't give any meaningful information on what's good to turn in and what isn't. Instead, the auto-fueler uses the cheapest mall price, and will likely be more efficient than anything you can do manually.

I feel as though it's not worth micromanaging this at all; it's menial work that adds to stress and takes away your time, as a person.

For anyone who absolutely wants to turn in fuel manually, you can temporarily disable the GUI and use the game's fuel convertor.
    Originally Posted by Ezandora View Post
    If you want to fuel manually, you can also use the cli command:
    asdonmartin fuel <number> <item>
    I made a button to do that, but I'll probably try out your gui at some point -- I really like the others.

I really need to brush up on Java to make some guis of my own for various things.

Edit: Woah, if you didn't like my comment, you could just say so like a normal person!
    02/22/18 10:41:39 PM - Ezandora just attacked you!
    Last edited by Stewbeef; 02-23-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Another wonderful script. Many thanks for your contributions Ezandora!