Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prefref Plus -- ZLib script settings AND KoLmafia properties manager

Thanks. Moving where the pop up pops up, having it trigger on name but not value or having a time delay before it pops up would all work. But now that I know I can deal with things.

To edit a value, click the setting's current value in the table itself (not in the popup). Most of the time, unless there's something obviously interactive to do in the popup box, you shouldn't need to hold down Shift.

However, the stupidity is not entirely yours! If you have a small screen or have filtered the items down to just a few, as in your screenshot, the popup may obscure the value you need to click. This is a design flaw. I should probably make the popup only pop up when mousing over settings names, rather than also their values.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Yeah. The pop up pops up and obscures the value. I had to make sure there were a lot of items on the page and then scroll so the one I wanted was at the bottom of the window before I could edit. Also more left right scrolling than I would like. It looks like size is being computed so that the one preference that needs 120 character can fit on one line :-). I'f be OK if the value field were truncated or wrapped to multiple lines but...
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.

Oh I forgot! You can also hold down SHIFT to prevent the popup. That'll do until I figure out something better.

Also, left/right scrolling isn't cool. I set the table width to 100% of the available space, so if it's exceeding that you must have some very long settings names, or a very narrow window. Does the rest of the game fit in your window okay?
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Oh I forgot! You can also hold down SHIFT to prevent the popup. That'll do until I figure out something better.

Also, left/right scrolling isn't cool. I set the table width to 100% of the available space, so if it's exceeding that you must have some very long settings names, or a very narrow window. Does the rest of the game fit in your window okay?
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Shift doesn't seem to consistently inhibit the popup but that could definitely be operator error.

maximizerMRUList and scriptMRUList are two preferences that are long enough to cause left/right scrolling in a window that is otherwise more than adequate for playing the game. _ezandoraFantasyRealmAreasOpened seems to be the the longest preference data wise, and I notice that some long preferences are being truncated in the display with ... Perhaps the display truncation is not being applied to all of the preference data sources?

Edit - the two MRUs do have dots but the screen shot suggests a sizing computation that might not be correct. Capture.PNG
    Last edited by fronobulax; 07-28-2018 at 06:14 PM.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    I agree with frono.

Hello,

After installing Mercenary Mood I went to Prefref Plus to check on the available settings and this appeared in the gCLI:

Code:
    Sending kmail to Zarqon...
    Updating vars_documentation.txt to '2018-07-25T09:07:57-05:00'...
    ...vars_documentation.txt updated.
    Mismatched pwd hash. Maybe you've logged out since first loading this script. Rerun the relay script.
    Mismatched pwd hash. Maybe you've logged out since first loading this script. Rerun the relay script.
    Re-running the script caused more "Mismatched pwd hash" messages to appear. My session had not timed out. Even logging out and then back in didn't fix the problem.

In addition... the gCLI displays the following
    Code:
    > zlib mm

Copy/paste/modify/enter any of the following lines in the CLI to edit settings:

zlib chit.gear.recommend = in-run
    zlib chit.recommendgear = in-run
    zlib mm_adjust_choiceadvs = true
    zlib mm_miniboss_items = 0
    zlib mm_modifiers = Combat Rate, Monster Level, Initiative, Item Drop, Meat Drop
    zlib spaaace_buyfrommall = false
    zlib zapwizard_numberofrecommendations = 1
    When using Prefref Plus in the relay browser, even after ticking the "zlib" box in the upper left, the variables that start with "mm_" are not displayed.

I made sure that all the scripts in question were up to date before posting. KoLmafia version r18729.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 08-01-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Today's r4 update makes all the Flags checkboxes (for this and Skillref Plus) tri-state, so you can filter not only by <condition> but also by <!condition>.

Example: clicking the "Daily" checkbox will show only daily properties. Clicking it again (it will show a minus symbol [-]) will show only properties that aren't daily properties. Clicking it once more will make it unchecked (do not filter by this criterion).

@Magus: My apologies, I've only just seen your post! Did you ever get this sorted? If not, I'm here to help. Were you trying to run this from the CLI? That might be part of the problem.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Hi zarqon,

It's still happening. KoLmafia r18952 and the latest version of your scripts as of this morning. I'm running Prefref Plus from the relay browser.

What can I do to assist with determining the problem?

Magus

Well evidently the script is running but something is preventing it from passing the hash back to itself. Do you have the version of jQuery included with ZLib? Think I've seen a few cases where that was missing for whatever reason. Confirm that jquery1.10.1.min.js is in your relay folder, and if it's not, try uninstalling and reinstalling ZLib.
    Sig by JakAtk

That version of jquery is present in the relay folder but so are 1.7.1 and 1.10.2. 1.7.1 dates to 2012.

I'll get rid of the non 1.10.1 versions and try again.

Got rid of the "extra" versions of jquery. No change. Uninstalled and reinstalled zlib. No change.

I did notice that the "Mismatched pwd hash" message only appears when my mouse cursor over the information in the area near the top with the last adventure location.

I tested it with debug on but it's almost 3 Mb so let me know if you want it.
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 10-22-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Last adventure location? Prefref Plus does not display the last adventure location. Do you have a master override script that could be interfering?

A screenshot may be more helpful than a debug log. Does yours look like the example in the first post?