Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Prefref Plus -- ZLib script settings AND KoLmafia properties manager

Here's the requested screenshot:
    prefref.png

It's that first ZLib section under that top bar that has the links to Last Adventure that seems to be the source of the problem. Any time the mouse pointer moves over one of those links is when the error appears in the gCLI.
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 10-24-2018 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Able to post a screenshot now

Looks like you somehow have a ZLib setting where the name of the setting contains HTML, which is messing up PP's HTML! What on earth script made that setting? I recommend straight up deleting that setting, and if it reappears, have a look at the scripts you're running to find the culprit, because that's not the right way to use script settings. On my end, I'll encode the output to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

EDIT: r5 entity_encodes the names and values, in case of HTML present in either. Untested.
    Last edited by zarqon; 10-24-2018 at 02:21 PM.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

It's even weirder. If I run:
    Code:
    zlib vars
    I can see the offending "variable" but somehow the variable name is the HTML. I had to go into vars.txt with a text editor to delete the line.

One of the perils of running from the same KoLmafia directory for more than a decade.

Thanks for the assistance with figuring out what was going on.

Magus

Heh. That's one reason I made Prefref Plus: for clearing out those old properties and settings that aren't used anymore. Filtering by "No defaults" will show you which KoLmafia properties are not currently "official" properties, and which ZLib settings haven't been used in a while (if a ZLib setting has no default, the script that uses it hasn't been run since May). A fair number of these can be safely deleted. I cleared out a whole lot of obsolescence when I first used this script.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!