Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Rollover Management

did you remember to upload the fixed version? I checked the website directly and it still shows 2 different functions called
    void ps_rollover()

and a single spot that calls said function/s.
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    I sent the update yesterday, but for some reason it got kicked back. I sent it again today, and it looks like it went through this time. I downloaded a copy, and it came through as the right one.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

I sent the update yesterday, but for some reason it got kicked back. I sent it again today, and it looks like it went through this time. I downloaded a copy, and it came through as the right one.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    thank you. it works now

You can still grab a Filthy Lucre
    appears even if I have taken and completed all 3 bounties.

Today's Easy Bounty:You already took on an Easy Bounty today. Come back tomorrow for a new assignment!

Today's Hard Bounty:You already took on a Hard Bounty today. Come back tomorrow for a new assignment!

Today's Specialty Bounty:You already took on a Specialty Bounty today. Come back tomorrow for a new assignment!
    I checked the wiki and doing bounties is the only source of filthy lucre./

appears even if I have taken and completed all 3 bounties.

I checked the wiki and doing bounties is the only source of filthy lucre./
    I seem to remember the BHH only allowed 1 bounty per day. It used to take 200 days to get the familiar. Either that or I didn't do my research properly when I wrote the script.

Either way, script is updated
    Scripts I have written:
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.

I seem to remember the BHH only allowed 1 bounty per day. It used to take 200 days to get the familiar. Either that or I didn't do my research properly when I wrote the script.

Now that you mention it, I am also vaguely remembering such a thing. So either this was the case, or you just altered my memory.
    fun fact, every time you recall a memory from the personal memory center of the brain, you modify and rewrite it; unlike other forms of memory such as skill memory (muscle memory), language, factoid (geography and the like), etc which are very stable.
    Ignorance really is bliss.

Developer

Changed in the he revamp in January 2014

Thanks for clarifying Drazil

I tested the updated script. Now after I have taken and finished all 3 bounties it says
    Code:
        You can still grab a Filthy Lucre (speciality)
    even though I already did today's speciality bounty

I noticed something odd, when maximizing pvp it tells me I will have 10 pvp tomorrow, even though it will actually be closer to 40
    Code:
    Maximizing PVP... .. This might take a moment, we have     a lot to check...
    Maximizing (1st time may take a while)...
    1008     combinations checked, best score 41.00
    Putting on psychic's circlet...
    Equipment     changed.
    Holding Mer-kin stopwatch...
    Equipment changed.
    Putting     on General Sage's Lonely Diamonds Club Jacket...
    Equipment changed.
    Putting     on aerogel ascot...
    Equipment changed.
    Putting on stainless steel     solitaire...
    Equipment changed.
    Putting on gold wedding ring...
    Equipment     changed.
    Maximizing...
    2016 combinations checked, best score 326.00
    Putting     on insulting hat...
    Equipment changed.
    Holding sturdy cane...
    Equipment     changed.
    Putting on Corporal Fennel's Lonely Clubs Club Jacket...
    Equipment     changed.
    Putting on psychic's pslacks...
    Equipment changed.
    Putting     on offensive moustache...
    Equipment changed.
    Putting on Bram's     choker...
    Equipment changed.
    Putting on hamethyst necklace...
    Equipment     changed.
    Checking out the capmpground
    You     haven't used all of your free rests
    Checking     how you can LOUNGE around today...
    You can still relax in the Hot     Tub today
    You can still Play Pool     today
    You can still use your Fax Machine
    Done     Lounging around, lets check some other stuff...
    Your     wand is cold
    You can still Summon a Demon     today
    You can still grab a Filthy Lucre     (speciality)
    You can still play in the ball pit
    You     can still receive a "blessing" from     the Nuns
    You can still Check for a Defective     Token
    Checking Familiars
    Done     checking familiars.
    You will receive 55 bonus MP at rollover,     for a total of 1658
    You have chosen to maximize PVP     Fights.
    You will have 10 pvp fights after rollover. 10 fights     for rollover, 0 fights from gear and passive skills, 0 from left over     fights.
    You will have 112 turns, after rollover. 40 turns for rollover,     26 turns from gear and passive skills, 35 from left over adventures.
    Whatever     is in Red can still be addressed
    Rollover     Management complete, finished, done, concluded, ended, performed, it's a     wrap, all over, buttoned up
    Th-th-th-that's     all folks!
    0 fights from gear and passive skills is wrong. I actually ended up with gear that gives +24, in addition I have +5 from a skill, and I think +1 from a clan thing? not entirely sure. but it comes out to 40.

Also, it says I will get 26 turns from gear and passive skill and that seems like way too much considering I am not wearing any +adv gear. I think my skills give +3 adventures a day. there might be something in the clan that gives a little more, but it shouldn't add up to 26

I noticed something odd, when maximizing pvp it tells me I will have 10 pvp tomorrow, even though it will actually be closer to 400 fights from gear and passive skills is wrong. I actually ended up with gear that gives +24, in addition I have +5 from a skill, and I think +1 from a clan thing? not entirely sure. but it comes out to 40.

Also, it says I will get 26 turns from gear and passive skill and that seems like way too much considering I am not wearing any +adv gear. I think my skills give +3 adventures a day. there might be something in the clan that gives a little more, but it shouldn't add up to 26
    I'm not sure what gear you have on when the script is done running, but you should check the next day, and see how many turns you have, to see if the script is right. I've looked over my code, and it looks right to me. It looks at everything. It uses mafia's built in maximizer to show turns from passive locations, from your clan, and from your gear. The only thing it doesn't look at is your campground, which the script looks at itself.
    I will look into the other issue today, but the code looks right to me, and I've never had an issue with it.

Can you please tell me what gear you have on when this happens?
    Also, in the CLI, type this, after you run the script, and let me know what the script says, and what this answer is
    ash numeric_modifier("10 pvp fights, 1 adv, -tie");
    Last edited by Pazleysox; 06-27-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    Scripts I have written:

ash numeric_modifier("10 pvp fights, 1 adv, -tie");
    That's going to return 0, because the numeric_modifier command only supports a single modifier, not a linear combination like the maximizer does.