Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Standard Rollover Bonus

Developer

Erm, the Maximizer GUI provides a pullable / buyable option, which seems like it'd do what you want, if I'm not mistaken?

What am I supposed to do with this information?

"You can multi equip your chrome sword. You have 2 available"

Is there a mechanic where I can equip more than two hands worth of items and receive the benefits that I am missing?

Thanks.

What am I supposed to do with this information?

"You can multi equip your chrome sword. You have 2 available"

Is there a mechanic where I can equip more than two hands worth of items and receive the benefits that I am missing?

Thanks.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    Your best bet is to throw the script in your recycle bin, then empty it.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

Your best bet is to throw the script in your recycle bin, then empty it.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    I will do that but since I learned something from it and the display is different from the mazimizer I did not find it worthless. Specifically since I try to keep one of everything in my display case it made the options - what to wear and what to display - a little easier.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

I will do that but since I learned something from it and the display is different from the mazimizer I did not find it worthless. Specifically since I try to keep one of everything in my display case it made the options - what to wear and what to display - a little easier.
    It was a stupid mistake on my part. I did fix it, for those who choose to run the script.
    Scripts I have written:
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.

Here's how the script will look when in ronin, or hardcore. It will spit out a ton more info than the maximizer does. I'll keep supporting the script
    standard rollover.png

Disembodied hand with time sword? Or, did you mean only standard-legal mechanics?

I'll keep supporting the script
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    Glad you didn't get discouraged!

Disembodied hand with time sword? Or, did you mean only standard-legal mechanics?
    Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino View Post
    It was a weird line for a chrome sword though - chrome swords are two-handed and "you can multi equip your chrome sword" looks like it is saying "you can equip more than one chrome sword".

Aha. Makes more sense now.

It was a weird line for a chrome sword though - chrome swords are two-handed and "you can multi equip your chrome sword" looks like it is saying "you can equip more than one chrome sword".
    Originally Posted by xKiv View Post

I wrote it how I thought the logic should be the first time. Which was

If (("single equip") == false && available_amount(it) > 1)
    But falsee should have been true. Once I changed that it worked properly. I like the look of it now. Way better than before.
    Scripts I have written: