Standard Rollover Bonus

It's handled by the boolean modifier "Single Equip".

Code:
> ash boolean_modifier($item[heat-resistant gloves],"Single Equip")

Returned: true

> ash boolean_modifier($item[walrus-tusk earring],"Single Equip")

Returned: false

Pazleysox

What am I doing wrong here...?

Code:
foreach it in $items[]
	{
	  slot s = it.to_slot();
 	if(boolean_modifier((it), "single_equip") == true && available_amount(it) > 0 && s == $slot[acc1])
		print(it);}

Returned: void

Code:
foreach it in $items[]
	{
	  slot s = it.to_slot();
 	if(boolean_modifier((it), "single_equip") == false && available_amount(it) > 0 && s == $slot[acc1])
		print(it);}

(Returned all single_equip accessories that I have on hand)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Code:
> ash boolean_modifier($item[heat-resistant gloves],"Single Equip")

Returned: true

> ash boolean_modifier($item[heat-resistant gloves],"single_equip")

Returned: false

Pazleysox

Here's the output of the script now.
script.png

The script will maximize adventures for you. It will now also tell you if you can eat/drink/overdrink.
It looks at what you have equipped, and will only make a suggestion if an item is better, as can be seen in the image. In the image, it shows that I have better hats to equip, but mafia knows that the time trappings is a better choice.

I learned that when looking at accessories, Mafia's output will always put the lowest bonus first, and highest bonus last, regardless of the order it has been equipped. I will have the script updated for hardcore in the next few days.

Darzil

Developer
I learned that when looking at accessories, Mafia's output will always put the lowest bonus first, and highest bonus last, regardless of the order it has been equipped. I will have the script updated for hardcore in the next few days.

Or more likely it is in item number order, and what you are seeing is powercreep over the years.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Hm. That output doesn't indicate the Time Trappings outfit bonus, which is why it's not optimal to take Hairpiece On Fire / Uncle Crimbo's hat.

(also, not to rain on your parade, but I'm admittedly not sure what this script provides that the Maximizer GUI doesn't. I still think it's a valuable exercise in writing code, regardless.)

Pazleysox

Hm. That output doesn't indicate the Time Trappings outfit bonus, which is why it's not optimal to take Hairpiece On Fire / Uncle Crimbo's hat.

(also, not to rain on your parade, but I'm admittedly not sure what this script provides that the Maximizer GUI doesn't. I still think it's a valuable exercise in writing code, regardless.)

I'm not in ronin, so it's not listening anything I can possibly pull, which is really the main function of the script. I will ascend in a few days, and grab a screenshot then.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Erm, the Maximizer GUI provides a pullable / buyable option, which seems like it'd do what you want, if I'm not mistaken?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
What am I supposed to do with this information?

"You can multi equip your chrome sword. You have 2 available"

Is there a mechanic where I can equip more than two hands worth of items and receive the benefits that I am missing?

Thanks.

Pazleysox

What am I supposed to do with this information?

"You can multi equip your chrome sword. You have 2 available"

Is there a mechanic where I can equip more than two hands worth of items and receive the benefits that I am missing?

Thanks.

Your best bet is to throw the script in your recycle bin, then empty it.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Your best bet is to throw the script in your recycle bin, then empty it.

I will do that but since I learned something from it and the display is different from the mazimizer I did not find it worthless. Specifically since I try to keep one of everything in my display case it made the options - what to wear and what to display - a little easier.

Pazleysox

I will do that but since I learned something from it and the display is different from the mazimizer I did not find it worthless. Specifically since I try to keep one of everything in my display case it made the options - what to wear and what to display - a little easier.

It was a stupid mistake on my part. I did fix it, for those who choose to run the script.

Pazleysox

Here's how the script will look when in ronin, or hardcore. It will spit out a ton more info than the maximizer does. I'll keep supporting the script
standard rollover.png

xKiv

Disembodied hand with time sword? Or, did you mean only standard-legal mechanics?

It was a weird line for a chrome sword though - chrome swords are two-handed and "you can multi equip your chrome sword" looks like it is saying "you can equip more than one chrome sword".

Pazleysox

It was a weird line for a chrome sword though - chrome swords are two-handed and "you can multi equip your chrome sword" looks like it is saying "you can equip more than one chrome sword".

I wrote it how I thought the logic should be the first time. Which was

If (("single equip") == false && available_amount(it) > 1)
But falsee should have been true. Once I changed that it worked properly. I like the look of it now. Way better than before.