Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: KGBriefcase

I made a pull request with a fix for enchantment parsing issue that I've encountered. Seems I was a bit late and it was fixed it in the meantime, but maybe it will be of some use

So, I am hella late to the game on this, having only used the script to get delicious martinis and cigars. In looking around, I saw the enchantments option, which looks amaazzzzing. So I tried it out, putting briefcase enchantment spell absorption fights into the CLI and hit enter. It did some toggling and some cranking, and then it read:
    Clicking button 1.
    Viewing briefcase enchantments.
    Clicking button 3.
    Clicking button 5.
    Clicking button 5.

And that was it. It did nothing more. So.....are the enchantments set? Did it fail? Is there some command that I can type it to get it to confirm what my current enchantments are?

~Aramada

Running the following command in the gCLI should get you started:

Code:
    briefcase help
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 05-27-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Um, thanks, but that doesn't actually answer my questions. I ran briefcase help...that's how I found out about the enchantments in the first place.

Briefcase help doesn't tell me if what I posted above is how it is supposed to look when I select enchantments, doesn't tell me if setting the enchantments succeeded or failed, and doesn't tell me if there is a way I can have it tell me what my enchantments are currently set to.

~Aramada

enchantment or e - changes briefcase enchantment (type "briefcase enchantment" for more information.)

i.e. 'briefcase e' or 'briefcase enchantment' (with nothing further) - should show the current enchantments (in red)

"should show the current enchantments (in red) "

::checks:: Woot woot! The three I asked for are currently red. Thanks so much, that's exactly what I needed to know.

~Aramada

@Aramada
    Just a heads up, the relay portion of the script works very well and is very informing. That's if you play via relay.
    jtWy79E.png

Estimated clicks required is shown on the right of the enchantment, and current turns acquired is shown below the enchantment.

That looks incredibly cool! I....::hangs head in shame:: I have no idea how to get to it. So, I'm in mafia, I pull the General list down to Relay Browser. Said tab opens up in my browser window, and then I do....what, to be able to see the screen you posted?

~Aramada

And then you examine the kgb briefcase in the relay browser.

Exxxxcellent, pretty sure I can manage that. Thank you for the help!

~Aramada