Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kremlin's Greatest Briefcase

Yes, apparently about half of the enchantments aren't recognized instead of the 1 that I said to begin with. Listing them won't help, since the code there needs to be scrapped and replaced with something that will actually work. Unfortunately, I can't figure out a good way to handle that (ModifierList objects maybe?), so maybe someone else will take a look at it.

Whatever part of Mafia determines pulverize yields needs to be told that you can't smash the KGB.

Whatever part of Mafia determines pulverize yields needs to be told that you can't smash the KGB.
    Originally Posted by billybobfred View Post

When the first enchantment is set to the first option (+5-10 HP/MP regen) the enchantments in mafia are only showing the MP regen not the HP regen.

Code:
    > version

KoLmafia v17.12 r18725

so in the ezandora script... what exactly is Solve doing?
    It says solve all known puzzles but all of those seem to be covered by unlock.

It would way more helpful if you would post that question on the thread about the script in question - after reading that thread and what it says about the script - than posting it on a thread which is for discussing core KoLmafia support for the feature.

It would way more helpful if you would post that question on the thread about the script in question - after reading that thread and what it says about the script - than posting it on a thread which is for discussing core KoLmafia support for the feature.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Sorry, I thought I was in the IOTM discussion thread rather than feature implementation thread. I blame lack of sleep.

Sorry, I thought I was in the IOTM discussion thread rather than feature implementation thread. I blame lack of sleep.
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    You might try and get more sleep. Your question was specifically about a particular script. Because it was about a script neither the new content threads started to guide KoLmafia implementation or a Bug/Feature request for KoLmafia are the best places for this. Perhaps you were so tired you thought you were in GD where an IOTM thread covers much more than just KoLmafia support for an IOTM?
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    I agree with frono.