Buff Bot Hosting

Is it possible to upload KolMafia in its entirety to a web server (e.g. Globat) and host the buff bot off of thier? I mean this would be so much easir than having to worry about keeping your computer on 24/7 in order to keep selfish cheapskate players happy.... ;) If this is possible please do tell me how. As i have alread uploaded it and it didn't work....

The concept of setting kolmafia up in buffbot mode on my LAN server has crossed my mind several times. Currently the server is not even connected because I recently moved and haven't bothered. That and I need to install a new nic because the old one doesn't have wol capabilities. The servers original purpose was to be a gateway to my dial up internet connection but I upgraded to cable. Now it is a file server.

Once I get the server up and running again I may just try to set it up. It leaves one question that I have to study though. That is what is the minimum system requirements for kolmafia. This will include the requirements for Java. The server is an old computer that I used to use, and 90% of the programs I run on this computer will not run on it.