Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: My personal Meat farming script

Do I edit my own diet under "Eating, Drinking, and Spleening" in the script?

If so, how do I specify what amount to consume for each item?

It's not currently configurable. The items listed in that section are simply some of the no-brainer diet used by the eat_up, drink_up, and spleen_up functions. You'd have to modify those functions - or manually do consumption before beginning - to change them.

On the To Do list at the top of the file:

// Improve food, booze, and spleen choices (or make configurable).

Considering I'll soon be looking at those functions, now that the mime army shotglass will let you get an extra 1-drunk booze, I'll spend some time thinking about this and come up with a proposal/plan.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

It's not currently configurable. The items listed in that section are simply some of the no-brainer diet used by the eat_up, drink_up, and spleen_up functions. You'd have to modify those functions - or manually do consumption before beginning - to change them.

On the To Do list at the top of the file:

// Improve food, booze, and spleen choices (or make configurable).

Considering I'll soon be looking at those functions, now that the mime army shotglass will let you get an extra 1-drunk booze, I'll spend some time thinking about this and come up with a proposal/plan.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Awesome, thank you again for your continuous updates! Only thing missing is an optimized diet imo.

Net income = 1,136,199 Meat in 281 turns. Meat/Adventure = 4,043
    Cumulative income = 342,809,137 Meat in 83,455 turns. Meat/Adventure = 4,107
    Originally Posted by txrangersxx View Post
    Man my Meat/Adventure is ~3600 I must be missing something, I have pretty much every ITOM.

Also my quick and dirty solution to the mime shot glass is to change the beginning of the script to:

// Consume to gain adventures
    eat_up();
    drink_up();
    drink_up();
    spleen_up();

Man my Meat/Adventure is ~3600 I must be missing something, I have pretty much every ITOM.

Also my quick and dirty solution to the mime shot glass is to change the beginning of the script to:

// Consume to gain adventures
    eat_up();
    drink_up();
    drink_up();
    spleen_up();
    Originally Posted by stumpsmcgee View Post
    Are you setting a mood? Here's mine:
    Barf Meat mood.JPG

IS there any updates on when there will be changes for the mime shotglass and wads not giving adventures?

Maybe this weekend?
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

By the way, regarding spleen:

I am considering allowing people to configure food/booze/toxins they want to use. Most people will no longer be interested in spleen, but it is a factor in using Numberology. And, of course, Sweet Synthesis.

So, if no spleen items are configured and you can't Calculate the Universe or synthesize candy, no spleen.

If you know both skills, use them as currently, except stop filling spleen after you've used all of your numberology and have as much of the appropriate synthesis buff as is needed.
    If you know Sweet Synthesis and not Numberology, fill up on the buff and stop.
    If you know Numberology and not Sweet Synthesis, use the cheapest possible 1 toxicity spleen item (if needed) to use your numberology.

So, it's not completely trivial. It will require a bit more design than I just sketched out. I think the main change will be 1) stop spleening when no more benefit is to be had and 2) use something cheaper than wads once you are done synthesizing, if you still have numberology casts available.
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

For some reason when running this script none of my pre-adventure scripts will work until I hit the barf mt. non-combat. Why is this? Is it an issue on my side/is it fixable?

Interesting. pre-adventure/post-adventure scripts run when "automating" adventures, but this script does not use KoLmafia's automation.
    Are you saying that when you hit the (first) barf mountain NC, your scripts will run from then on? Or just on the NC? Or what?
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.