Bug - Fixed Internal Soda Machine is sometimes cast less often than requested

I often get the message "Did not fully restore MP for some reason" when using the Universal Recovery script running in Nuclear Autumn.

I have tried to pin the problem down, and have found that it appears that Mafia casts Internal Soda Machine less often than Universal Recovery requests it.

When I use the Relay Browser to cast Internal Soda Machine by right-clicking on the appropriate icon in the skills page and entering a number (say, 20), I get:

Code:
You swallow the Meat and turn it into intravenous soda.
You lose 400 Meat.
You gain 200 Mana Points.

Trying to use a KoLmafia casting method, I first get:

Code:
 > ashq print(my_mp() + " of " + my_maxmp());

212 of 542
Requests complete.

> cast 10 internal soda machine

You lose 200 Meat
You gain 100 Mana Points
Internal Soda Machine was successfully cast.

You lose 200 Meat
You gain 100 Mana Points

You lose 140 Meat
You gain 70 Mana Points

You lose 60 Meat
You gain 30 Mana Points

So, the first two times it works as expected, and the third time it casts it fewer times than requested.

After the second time, I had 342 of 542 MP; so there were 200 MP left and KoLmafia capped the number of casts at 7.
After the third time, I had 482 of 542 MP; so there were 60 MP left and KoLmafia capped the number of casts at 3.
I wonder if KoLmafia assumes that one cast of the skill actually restores something around 30 MP, and thus caps the number of casts to something it determines will fill up my MP but not over-fill it?

Thank you very much - now, it works as expected!

I still get the "Did not fully restore MP for some reason" message from Universal Recovery, but I believe this to be an issue in the script now, so will investigate and then post in the relevant thread.