Feature - Implemented Time-Spinner

The timespinner copy ability is great for when you want a copy of a monster you just fought, but without knowing so until you have seen the post combat drops: my favorite use is for collecting the fulminate parts. Digitize is better for when you need more copies (as opposed to only 2 or 3), and the chateau painting or print screen can be used when you know you need a copy beforehand (like a brigand for the nuns-trick or a third dairy goat), but the timespinner has the unique advantage that you can wait until after you see the outcome of the fight before you have to commit any resources.

That said: I wouldn't use such a command, because I play my runs in the relay browser, and without combat automation (beyond a simple kolnative autoattack), so it's simpler to /use time-spinner myself from chat.

Erosion

Minor time prank issues:
-attempting to prank someone who already has a prank queued gives an extra open brace in the gCLI output:
Somebody was already waiting to prank CHARID [
-attempting to prank someone who has already received 6 pranks gives the "somebody was already waiting" message in the gCLI output instead of a "Target was already pranked enough today" message
-there's no _timeSpinnerPranksReceived pref (0, 6)
-not really a bug, but there's no message for successfully queuing a time prank in the gCLI output

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Minor time prank issues:
This is using the timespinner command in the gCLI, right?

Code:
-attempting to prank someone who already has a prank queued gives an extra open brace in the gCLI output:
Somebody was already waiting to prank CHARID [COLOR="#FF0000"][[/COLOR]
I assume that is because you typed an open brace in your command.

The "help" for the command was wrong and, perhaps, confusing:

prank <target<> [msg=<message>]

should be:

prank <target> [msg=<message>]

The angle brackets in <target> means "replace 'target' with the user name of your choice"
The square brackets around msg=<message> mean "this is an optional parameter; you don't have to specify a message". Do not include actual square brackets.

-attempting to prank someone who has already received 6 pranks gives the "somebody was already waiting" message in the gCLI output instead of a "Target was already pranked enough today" message
-there's no _timeSpinnerPranksReceived pref (0, 6)
I had no idea somebody could receive 6 pranks in a day. What does KoL say? Is it literally "Target was already pranked enough today"?

-not really a bug, but there's no message for successfully queuing a time prank in the gCLI output
OK. Easy enough.

Erosion

This is using the timespinner command in the gCLI, right?
Yes.

Code:
Somebody was already waiting to prank CHARID [COLOR="#FF0000"][[/COLOR]
I assume that is because you typed an open brace in your command.

The "help" for the command was wrong and, perhaps, confusing:

prank <target<> [msg=<message>]

should be:

prank <target> [msg=<message>]

The angle brackets in <target> means "replace 'target' with the user name of your choice"
The square brackets around msg=<message> mean "this is an optional parameter; you don't have to specify a message". Do not include actual square brackets.
I see. My mistake, then.

I had no idea somebody could receive 6 pranks in a day. What does KoL say? Is it literally "Target was already pranked enough today"?
It seems like your target has already been pranked enough today. Maybe tomorrow.