Feature - Rejected Track Hobopolis Hobos killed

VladYvhuce

I've just recently gained access to a clan and clan basement dungeons. Also, I was unable to find a request with this sort of name. Sorry if it was addressed in some other topic that I didn't happen to find.

The Suggestion: Make Mafia track how many hobos have been killed in Hobopolis and how many are remaining, similar to the Frat/Hippie counter. This would help give one an idea of what their progress is in an area, should they take a break from mindlessly killing waves of hobos every night and not have any idea of how many more adventures and buffs to budget for hobo killing, when they return to Hobopolis.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Often, a clan dungeon is done with other people in your clan. Tracking something that will change due to other people's actions anyway is pointless.

Bale

Minion
This would help give one an idea of what their progress is in an area, should they take a break from mindlessly killing waves of hobos every night and not have any idea of how many more adventures and buffs to budget for hobo killing, when they return to Hobopolis.

Something else that might help you see your progress is to install THIS relay script to parse your raidlog.