New Content - Implemented Feb 2016 IotM -- LT&T telegraph office deed

Erich

I noticed there are two spaces in "Help! Desperados!" Is this the way the game has it, like the Training Scroll items?

Can we get the cowboy boots customizations showing up on the ascension page, similar to how it works for the folder holder?

Seconding this. I know the optimal among us have their boot decorations permanently set to +item%/+ML. But I don't need that much +ML, so I've been running +mainstat% in that slot, and I keep forgetting to switch it out when ascending. So a reminder would be awesome.

(More broadly, making the displayed reminders configurable, a la daily deeds, would make the system even better. But that's beyond the point.)

Darzil

Developer
Can we get the cowboy boots customizations showing up on the ascension page, similar to how it works for the folder holder?
Added in r16809 - Not exactly the same as folder holder, as there is no page to link to, so gives a dropdown with skins and spurs (from your inventory, as the spurs are quite pricy).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Have you noticed that the cow cultist is spell resistant?
Not that we currently have a way to notate that.

Bale

Minion
It's worse than that.

The cow cultist has no special immunity on easy. On medium it is 80% elemental resistant and it is immune on hard difficulty. :(

Last edited:

ajoshi

Immune to spells or immune to elemental spells? I'm fairly certain I've been killing hard cow cultists with Candyblast in aftercore, but I could just be wrong :/

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Repost:
http://imgur.com/3v7uCNd

Spell resistance is a thing. I know for certain Fun-guy playmates can gain 100% spell resistance; not sure about other monsters.

edit: I have nothing to say about whether cow cultist has elemental resistance or spell resistance, just that the two are distinct.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I could have sworn I tried Weapon of the Pastalord on it - which I could have sworn was physical damage, unless you tune it (which I did not)- and it reduced the damage to 1.

But, my session logs do not confirm that, so I must have been mistaken.

A pity, since that's what I'd just as soon do, in aftercore. Guess I'll try it in 3 days or so when I free the king again.

adeyke

I just fought some reprehensible cow cultists in a hard telegram. Elemental damage from attacks, combat items, and spells was all reduced to 1. I was, however, able to deal physical damage to it with spells. I don't know if this physical damage was reduced or not.