New Content - Implemented More New Avatar Potions

--------------------
8847 red-hot jawbreaker 843721791 jawbreaker.gif avatar, usable t,d 5
Item red-hot jawbreaker Effect: "Burns Effect", Effect Duration: 50
--------------------
--------------------
2058 Burns Effect jawbreaker.gif e942ea4377b001bfcc363a05bdb25884 use 1 red-hot jawbreaker
Effect Burns Effect Avatar: "Mr. Burns"
--------------------
--------------------
8849 tube of villain white 586731454 tube.gif avatar, usable t,d 5
Item tube of villain white Effect: "Nyah-ha-ha-haaa", Effect Duration: 100
--------------------
--------------------
2060 Nyah-ha-ha-haaa tube.gif 8fc1aa41305ab506067c31ee74c23e08 use 1 tube of villain white
Effect Nyah-ha-ha-haaa Avatar: "The Jokester"
--------------------

Terion

These are avatar potions from the new critters in the Batfellow content; in general, even if we happen to get them as a drop from Cheeng's, should we be putting the info in the Batfellow thread, or a separate thread like this? (If there are even more to find.)

(Looking at Batfellow, I had actually put the tube and Nyah in that thread a couple days ago; I thought that the jawbreaker and burns effect had already been added over there, but looking again I see they hadn't. I assume that the tube and Nyah didn't get double-entered, but my OCD/paranoia at least made me throw that out there. ;) )

Bale

Minion
These are avatar potions from the new critters in the Batfellow content; in general, even if we happen to get them as a drop from Cheeng's, should we be putting the info in the Batfellow thread, or a separate thread like this? (If there are even more to find.)

Either place works. I actually favor a side thread like this both because they could be considered Manuel content and it keeps from cluttering the main thread with extras.

Our only serious rule about posting content/bugs is that once a thread is marked as Implemented, you should create a new thread even if it is relevant to that thread.