Notice: Automatic SVN Builds will be going offline for a short period of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Starting probably Friday the automatic SVN build service will be going down for a period of time while I move apartments. I'm still not quite sure how long it will be down while my internet is connected at the new apartment. I'll post an update once I know it actually goes down.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Update: SVN Build Server will be going down tomorrow (Friday January 21, 2016) and probably won't be back up until sometime next week.

Bale

Minion
If anyone reading this is willing to make builds and post them here over the weekend, it would be appreciated.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
If anyone reading this is willing to make builds and post them here over the weekend, it would be appreciated.

That could be me, provided that The Greatest Blizzard In the History of the East Coast does not take power and/or internet down for me.

Bale

Minion
I'm also going to be in that Blizzard. :(

Weird thing is that I haven't gotten an inch of snow this entire winter combined... then suddenly it's the Snopocalypse!

Erich

I'm temporarily upstate instead of in NYC, so I get to miss out on the blizzard. I miss real winters, back when you really did have to walk to school in the snow.

... get off my lawn, and shovel the walk on your way out.

Safe move, fewyn!

Status
Not open for further replies.