New lightweight Volcano Mining Script! No Object detection! ~3.45K/turn.

New change! Should not change the algorithmic performance.

When survival requirements are off and there is low base HP, there is now default hp regen included in the outfit.

Bale

Minion
I noticed this script wasn't properly detecting the level of my heat resistance as a Beanslinger and consequently wasn't trying to equip the +2 heat resistance I needed. So I took a look at the script and didn't really like the way that hot15resist() worked at all. I simplified it for you in a way that makes it work much better. elemental_resistance() just wasn't the right function to use.

Try this!
Code:
boolean hot15resist() {
	return numeric_modifier("Hot Resistance") >= 15;
}

Zen00

You should remove the low base HP requirement for the hp regen, as even with high HP eventually you'll run out. And you only need at least 1 hp to keep mining.

Last edited:

JLE

Is it possible to add an "override" to the script to make it equip a certain piece of equipment in preference to something with higher hot resistance, if it can do so while still meeting the minimum requirements?

There must be such a thing, because it always wants to equip a Xiblaxian holo-wrist-puter...

So I'd like to make my personal copy always want to equip a shark jumper, even in preference to a shirt with higher hot resistance (i.e. Hodgman's Overcoat - the only one which beats it for hot resistance) or equal hot resistance (asbestos apron)? I have found that this has always solved any HP loss problems from volcano mining.

Grabuge

You can either erase the line 211, 213, 214 and 215 but keep 212!
You could also hard code what you want to equip by adding the line +equip shark jumper.
Code:
maximize("Hot Resistance 15 min +equip shark jumper -1weapon -1offhand -1familiar", 0, 0, false);

Last edited:

AGooseOnTheLoose

Hey all! Is this script still functional? I'm pretty new to KOL and trying to get into volcano mining. I've got all the gear I need, I've got food, booze, & spleen items for extra adventures, and will have 200 adventures built up tomorrow!

AGooseOnTheLoose

Yes it does! Still works just fine. The github page is down now, but using that script still allows it to download. I'd suggest changing the autosell value at the beginning of the script, because sending the gold to torturebot gets you 20500 instead of 19700 by autoselling.

Just don't be a dumbass like me and forget to use Ode to Booze before drinking. Missed out on 18 adventures that woulda gotten me more than 60k meat!