crimbo2015

That also happens to me billy.

Also, the "dumb hack" to fix choice adventures in the bedroom doesn't work for me. I still get:

A choice follows this fight immediately.
Couldn't hold the propaganda.

digitrev

A better hack for the bedroom has been implemented and tested.

As for the Video Game Dungeon, once it fails to actually spend a turn there, it'll skip it every time you invoke the script until you logout.

Aramada

Can The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency be excluded as a place it tries? There aren't any combats there, and for me, at least, the script keeps getting hung up there (no matter how many times I try to set choiceAdventure793=4

Thanks for considering.

~Aramada

digitrev

I've added some code to prevent the script from wasting turns of Fishy. If you allow the script to adventure underwater, and you have Fishy active, it'll only adventure in underwater zones.

ammy55

I was having a bug where whenever i ran the script it would start by going to the oasis to get hydrated then immediately leave to go elsewhere, i manually got all the oasis monsters for both sides to stop this.

Aramada

I've added some code to prevent the script from wasting turns of Fishy. If you allow the script to adventure underwater, and you have Fishy active, it'll only adventure in underwater zones.

Digitrev, would it be possible to do the same thing with the Oasis and the Ultrhydrated effect? Much appreciated if so.

~Aramada

Bale

Minion
Yeah, I got tired of that so I just added it to the banned list.

That's one way of doing it. I just ran a whole bunch of turns there with both off-hands so that there weren't any monsters left to proselytize at the Oasis.

Last edited:

Theraze

If you possess (or can possess) a magazine, non-prep CA returns that the zone can be available. If you tell C2015 to prep for you, then it will use the magazine.

Bale

Minion
If you possess (or can possess) a magazine, non-prep CA returns that the zone can be available. If you tell C2015 to prep for you, then it will use the magazine.

Did you know that after using the magazine you need to confirm it with visit_url( "inv_use.php?pwd&whichitem=6174&confirm=Yep." ); or else the dungeon is still not available? More to the point, I'm pretty sure that canadv doesn't know that.

digitrev

That's one way of doing it. I just ran a whole bunch of turns there with both off-hands so that there weren't any monsters left to proselytize at the Oasis.

Bale's solution is probably the easiest. Because the script only spends one turn per zone, I'd have to force it to stay at the Oasis, and that could lead to a bunch of wasted turns spent at the Oasis, depending on how many turns you ask the script to run.

Visit to Skid Row: Unleash Your Inner Wolf in progress...

[1177] Unleash Your Inner Wolf
Encounter: Uh Oh!
So this keeps happening.

I added it to the banned zones list but then it just went nuts on all the other grimstone mask areas, plus a bunch of other stuff.

Visit to Beach: Kokomo Resort in progress...
You need a Tropical Contact High to go there.

Visit to Dungeon: Video Game Level 2 in progress...

[1240] Video Game Level 2
Encounter:
Nothing more to do here.

Visit to Dungeon: Video Game Level 3 in progress...
You completed the video game

Visit to RabbitHole: The Red Queen's Garden in progress...
Use a "DRINK ME" potion before trying to adventure here.

Visit to Fernswarthy's Tower: Tower Ruins in progress...
You can't get to that area.

Visit to Island: Barrrney's Barrr in progress...

Visit to Island: The F'c'le in progress...

Visit to Mountain: Mt. Molehill in progress...

Visit to Mountain: The Barrel Full of Barrels in progress...
All booze in the specified rows has been collected.

Visit to MusSign: The Spooky Gravy Burrow in progress...
You need to bring an elemental gravy fairy with you.

Visit to Wormwood: The Stately Pleasure Dome in progress...
You need to be Absinthe Minded to go there.

Visit to Wormwood: The Mouldering Mansion in progress...

Visit to Wormwood: The Rogue Windmill in progress...

Unknown location: The Ruins of the Fully Automated Crimbo Factory (zone: Crimbo15)
Please report this missing location here: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?t=2027

Visit to Psychoses: The Tower of Procedurally-Generated Skeletons in progress...

Visit to Skid Row: The Inner Wolf Gym in progress...

[1240] The Inner Wolf Gym
Encounter:
Nothing more to do here.

Visit to The Candy Witch and the Relentless Child Thieves: Sweet-Ade Lake in progress...

[1240] Sweet-Ade Lake
Encounter:
Nothing more to do here.

Visit to The Candy Witch and the Relentless Child Thieves: Eager Rice Burrows in progress...

[1240] Eager Rice Burrows
Encounter:
Nothing more to do here.

Visit to The Candy Witch and the Relentless Child Thieves: Gumdrop Forest in progress...

[1240] Gumdrop Forest
Encounter:
Nothing more to do here.

Visit to Rumpelstiltskin's Home For Children: Ye Olde Medievale Villagee in progress...

[1240] Ye Olde Medievale Villagee
Encounter:
Nothing more to do here.

Visit to Conspiracy Island: The Secret Government Laboratory in progress...
You need to equip your Personal Ventilation Unit.

It should probably stop trying to go to Video Game Levels 2 and 3 when it hasn't even finished level 1 yet???

Last edited:

Zen00

Just some quick bugs to note, it tries to equip two-handed weapons (pole arm) then breaks because it can't hold the leaflets anymore.

Secondly it tries to adventure in the junkyard areas that you can't post-war.

Theraze

First issue is the knob throne room. If you actually beat the boss, it shouldn't believe the zone is still available and try that anymore. Second issue is also that your mafia quest information is out of sync.

So you have two separate "your quest preferences aren't right" issues.

Darzil

Developer
Knob Throne Room doesn't look like a mafia quest information issue, as the check in CanAdv doesn't use the Mafia quest information, it uses
Code:
!contains_text(visit_url("questlog.php?which=2"),"slain the Goblin King")

Could instead of that bit of the check check for questL05Goblin not finished.

Junkyard checks for level 12 and that you haven't completed Junkyard quest in CanAdv, but not if war is over,
Code:
return levelcheck(12) && get_property("sidequestJunkyardCompleted") == "none"

Could also check for questL12War not finished.

Last edited:

zarqon

@Darzil: Good call on the Throne Room. That check dates from a pre-quest-properties era. The Junkyard part already checks questL12War though, in the zone check.

EDIT: Ah, you meant the Junkyard zone, not the Junkyard location. Right. The check should probably just be reduced to zone_check("IsleWar").

Last edited: