Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: ckb Standard Ascension

Will the script be updated for 2019? I imagine the changes to the pirates and copying strategies makes this a little difficult.
    Originally Posted by Zyro View Post
    Maybe... I have it (mostly) all written. It has become more advanced in the last year and does more (I used it for all my 2018 leaderboard runs). However, it is kind of a pain to maintain for public use and its a lot of power to just hand out. I'm on the fence about. I'll probably release it after I get it to run decently for 2019 standard.

Maybe... I have it (mostly) all written. It has become more advanced in the last year and does more (I used it for all my 2018 leaderboard runs). However, it is kind of a pain to maintain for public use and its a lot of power to just hand out. I'm on the fence about. I'll probably release it after I get it to run decently for 2019 standard.
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    Thanks, much appreciated.

I uploaded my latest scripts for 2019. These do runs fast if you have all the goods. It should not be a problem to complete a 2-day SC or 3-day HC. HC runs may have some difficulty with muscle classes early on.
    I just completed HC and SC loops with this. My best was a 2/444 in SC and a 2/528 in HC. Your mileage may vary. Use at your own risk.
    Right now these scripts will get you extra leaderboard karma, but I don't expect that to last as the 2019 season continues and new items allow for faster runs.

This is probably the only time I will upload these scripts for 2019, unless something is horribly wrong. They should be fine for completing runs and getting the 2019 standard rewards. I hope you enjoy using them as much as I have enjoyed writing and tweaking them.

I also included a ckb-Nemesis.ash script. This will complete the Nemesis quest (in aftercore).

Developer

Is a knoll sign still recommended?

Is a knoll sign still recommended?
    Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
    Yes. See the first post. Take knoll sign + pilsners. I also took Astral Mask.

Developer

Yes. See the first post. Take knoll sign + pilsners. I also took Astral Mask.
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    Cool that's what I figured, day 1 softcore AT went well and the script basically ran without any stops. Only thing I almost got hung up by was I didn't have some of the items it wanted to pull in my storage so I just had to abort buy and pull them manually before continuing.
    Better Basement Automation - Version 1.??? Someone else is maintaining this
    Get an effect from a buffbot
    - Version 1.4

Cool that's what I figured, day 1 softcore AT went well and the script basically ran without any stops. Only thing I almost got hung up by was I didn't have some of the items it wanted to pull in my storage so I just had to abort buy and pull them manually before continuing.
    Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
    Running the SC script in aftercore should (might) check all the items to need (if I remembered to update that part of it).

Developer

Code:
    ckb-SCstd: Run complete! 2/468
    Not bad. The only other trivial things I hit were:
    • SCStart() checks breakfastCompleted==true but my breakfast had already run on login so the function didn't do anything, I just unset that prop and ran it again
    • A few random combat aborts, all these combats ended up being winnable so not a big deal
    • An abort trying to cast disintegrate on a green ops soldier without enough mp
    • My breakfast in-ronin wasn't set to cast spaghetti breakfast or grab a cold one and the script aborted when it ate and drank because those items were missing

Otherwise it didn't have any trouble, nice job.

I really appreciate all the work you have put into this script! This is something I certainly can not do! I tried it for the first time (this year) yesterday, with a brand new install. I ran into a few small snags, but I figured it was because I didn't have some of the items it was looking for. Today (day 2) though, the script just finished running, saying ckb-SCStd: Need to get to L12 here. I still haven't finished the tavern, haven't opened cobbs knob, the cyrpt, and Highland Lord quests aren't done.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I ignored, or something I forgot to do before I ran the script?

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I ignored, or something I forgot to do before I ran the script?
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    It sounds like you never completed some of the Day 1 tasks. What snags did you run into day 1?
    You might need need to finish this run manually. Or complete the tavern, cobbs knob, and the crypt, get to L12, then do day2 again.