Automating decorating my crimbo shrub

devjoe

Is there a way to automate decorating the crimbo shrub from mafia? I'm trying to write a script to fully automate CS runs and this is one of the few holdouts.

I have this:

visit_url("choice.php?whichchoice=999&pwd="+my_hash()+"&option=1&topper=1&lights=1&garland=3&gift=1");

Which fools CHiT into thinking that it has been decorated, but it hasn't really. Afterwards, Open a Big Yellow Present is not available in combat and the box of old Crimbo decorations is still usable (showing other choices).

I also tried using the box before doing the above, but that makes Mafia stop on an unsupported choice adventure. Since the choices here are radio buttons rather than the usual multiple action buttons, I don't think setting choiceAdventure999 to any value is going to work (worse, I expect it will accept the randomly chosen defaults).

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
The problem is that you didn't start the choice adventure before answering it. Try

Code:
visit_url("inv_use.php?pwd&which=3&whichitem=7958");
visit_url("choice.php?whichchoice=999&pwd&option=1&topper=1&lights=1&garland=3&gift=1");

Yeah, I left out the my_hash() on purpose because mafia will fill that in for you automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:

devjoe

Thanks.
For some reason that worked, when use(1,$item[box of old Crimbo decorations]); stopped on the appearance of the choice adventure.