Thwuck's 2-DAY SC Community Service script

Thwuck

I have made a script that uses Icy Elemental's 2 day SC guide. It assumes you have a load of shinies, as mentioned in his guide. Normally it runs the whole ascension smoothly, but I have only recently started automating stuff. Feedback is welcome.

Things to be done:
* - Elegant yellow ray and runaway CCS (now assumes preset ccs)
* - Autodetect day (now requires input from user)
* - Autodetect next 100% familiar
* - Robustness for availability of skills
* - Robustness for availability of items
* - Robustness for availability of familiars

Attachments

• CommunityService.ash
    24.7 KB · Views: 178

xKiv

Why does the script adventure in the haunted kitchen?

Looks like it's just going to some "random" place known to have no noncombats, to cast giant growth and freerun.

ETA: the OP should probably mention that the script requires a ccs named Yellow_Ray, and what the ccs should do (giant growth if possible, use louder than bomb if possible, some source of YR otherwise?).

Last edited:

Icy elemental

Thanks for making this script thwuck :) One thing you might want to do is change where the script gets giant growth from, or ensure you don't have any passive/familiar damage, as if you do you may kill the enemy and lose the buff. What I tend to do is make sure I'm at max HP and then cast giant growth in the same place I was powerlevelling, because I know the monsters are a high enough level to not die if I have forgotten to change familiar. I then use a louder than bomb to get the free runaway like would be expected.

Thanks again for making this :)

catatonicmonkey

Now that I've fixed the thing I had an issue with before, can I get some tips on what the CCS actually needs to look like for this script? I feel like it needs some if/thens, but I'm not 100% on how to parse it.

Last edited: