svn update failing

Hellno

Since I came back from a short break (~may to august), I haven't been able to use 'svn update', instead getting the following error:

Code:
> svn update

Updating all SVN projects...
Validating repo...
[COLOR="#FF0000"]The requested repo failed validation. Complain to the script's author.[/COLOR]
Done.

I'm able to update all the scripts in my Script Manager one-by-one, and that's as far as I know how to problem solve this issue.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Sourceforge had an issue where some revisions were lost a while back, and it created some issues. I'm surprised you can manually update them all, really. I would delete and reinstall them all, hopefully that will fix things.

Bale

Minion
It's really darn weird that each script can be individually updated, but they fail as a group. It makes no sense to me. That aside, I totally agree with lost's recommendation.

Hellno

There was apparently an entry in the script manager that was just an empty line which I didn't check (the corresponding folder was called 790e8b93-0ac5-4690-9eeb-5e64edcd6dc6 so I assumed I shouldn't be messing with that, looks official and stuff). After deleting it, things work fine again.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
There was apparently an entry in the script manager that was just an empty line which I didn't check (the corresponding folder was called 790e8b93-0ac5-4690-9eeb-5e64edcd6dc6 so I assumed I shouldn't be messing with that, looks official and stuff). After deleting it, things work fine again.

Not official, just a file structure that KoL doesn't know how to pull out a meaningful name. That was probably the one which was a problem. Veracity says it is UberPVPOptimizer, so you might want to reinstall it.