Commissioned Script Request - Spelunky Script for Getting YoMama Factoids

Aramada

CLOSED Commissioned Script Request - Spelunky Script for Getting YoMama Factoids

I was told this was the correct forum for making a script request. If I am in error, Admins, please feel free to move this to wherever it should be.

I suck at Spelunky. I have played it quite a bit, really enjoy it, but frankly, I'm just not that good at it. And that's okay. But I really WOULD like to get the factoids from YoMama.

Right now, I can't even get to Hell, let alone get to YoMama, let alone win. I would like to commission someone to write a script with the express goal of getting to YoMama and winning.

I understand Spelunky has a fair amount of RNG swing to it, and that it would need to be run many times to get all three factoids, and that's totally fine. I just need the help getting there.

I am not familiar with what the going rates are for scripts - I was thinking in the area of 3 Mr. As. If that is ridiculously high or ridiculously low, please feel free to say so (I promise I won't be affronted!).

Anyway, if anyone is interested, feel free to comment here, or PM me here, or in game, or the forums (same handle in all three).

~Aramada

Last edited:

Aramada

Thank you very much to the folks who PMd me with thoughts and advice and help. Really appreciate it! The situation has been handled, so I am closing this thread. Again, thanks and much love to the Mafia community!

~Aramada