What I Must Do for the Quest Items

GIR

GET NAKED!!!

Apparently, that's what happens every time I get or use a quest item. I've been hit with this as of Tuesday (7/21), whereupon the usage or creation of a quest item results in the spontaneous "unequip all" function. At first I thought it was a setting that I had made - you know me - I click EVERYTHING to see what happens. I then proceeded to unclick everything I had clicked. And yet, still quest items were causing birthday suit. I thought that Ezandora's "Guide" script might be to blame. It was and still is having trouble recognizing inventory status - I figured a manual deletion and reinstall would be in order. Nope.

The only thing left is to remove all greasemonkey and mafia scripts to see if Mafia itself is to blame. However, I am out of quest items at this moment. I just shoved the Staff of Ed in the pyramid, and got naked.

I've reviewed my logs and I didn't spontaneously disrobe on when I created the Meatcar, used the Cobb's Knob map, made the Dingy Dinghy, or used the Spooky Temple map. However, the first extreme wardrobe malfunction came when I made the Knob cake on turn 76 on Day 1. And thereafter, it happened on every Quest item, starting on Day 2 with Cap'm Caronch's map, and going until the Staff of Ed. Considering the "in-the-middle-of-a-session" change, I'm still thinking it was something I did. But I can't find what I could have possibly done to get this result.

If anyone has run into this issue, please let me know what you did to fix it! Thank you for your time!

UPDATE: Also, adventuring until the Lighthouse is accessible in the War as a Hippy also leads to clothe-splosion. I think that this is TPTB, giving me a message because my favorite familiar is named, "I'M NAKED!" Also, some script somewhere (Ezandora's?) has marked the Lighthouse completed as a Frat, rather than a Hippy, despite my rather hippy attire. Fortunately, the game recognizes my Hippy victory, so this is likely a script somewhere.

flying across greased ice

Last edited:

GIR

LostCal, you are a scholar and a gentleman. Now that I know what to look for, I can keep my eye out for updates.

I will say however, that it is really too late. Now, as a matter of principle, I must get naked whenever I complete a quest. Even in real life. :D

trust me, the naked man in the street