plot hole (184)
probability potion (213)
furry fur (187)
Mick's IcyVapoHotness Rub (160)
thin black candle (309)
goth kid t-shirt (3)

This is usual stuff... maybe the goth thing not but the rest I buy every day

blue

Ok that got fixed but there seems to be another problem with: filet of tangy gnat ("fotelif") ... it tryed to offer 0 meat and got loads of errors... it just tryed and tryed and ignored the rest of the trades...

Alhifar

I'd reccommend setting that in the top section with "special[$item[filet of tangy gnat]]=<price>".
Mafia has problems with searching for filet of tangy gnat, because of the "", I believe. If that doesn't help, I'll take a look at it when I get home.

therealtahu

Ok that got fixed but there seems to be another problem with: filet of tangy gnat ("fotelif") ... it tryed to offer 0 meat and got loads of errors... it just tryed and tryed and ignored the rest of the trades...

When searching for "fotelif", the search should actually be "fotelif" The html entities should work for any special characters, though to the best of my knowledge, I believe that " is the only one used for items.

Besides "fotelif", there are a few other items:
colored-light "necklace"
jar of "Creole Lady" marmalade
stick of "gum"
Sp'n-Zor's Grimoire of "Tasteful" Gifts
origami "gentlemen's" magazine

Alhifar

I can't change that, I simply use mafia's search function. A bug report to that nature would surely be helpful, though.

blue

yeah... I have LOTS of bug reports in mafia... i use the same folder for 3 years now... I have no ideea wich is the one I need