Fork²~ UberPvPOptimizer - an updated PVPBestGear

digitrev

The default is actually that the letter weight itself is the base for everything. So the hexLetterWeight is how many letters a "D" is worth in the Hex mini-game. I suppose I could add verbosity weight, and switch to a proper score instead of using letter weight as the default.

But if you wanted to increase the effective letter penalty, you would have to decrease the weight of everything else.

That is exactly what I did at the start of the season, yes, (well, only for the three mini's in the season), and it worked out exactly as I intended. A verbosity weight with a default of 1 could probably be helpful, and intuitive.

digitrev

I have added PvP_verbosityWeight to the variables. Increase it to focus more on verbosity, decrease to focus less.

Seriously, digitrev. How dare you take a few days off from updating an easy-to-use and incredibly helpful tool that you provide to the community for free.

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
Oh no, new and unsupported minigames for this season!

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
I've updated this to slightly support the two new minigames this season has uncovered, but:

* although it considered +Familiar Weight items it doesnt look at the base weight of the familiar itself
* the weights are almost certainly all wrong. i get the feeling this will consider autosell a lot more than other options? cause that number can get really high

View attachment Uber2.ash

Attachments

• Uber2.ash
    33.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Saklad5

Could you replace “print_html” with “vprint_html”? I don’t want it to spam text everywhere all of the time, and it should be a drop-in replacement as zlib is already a dependency.

I’ll be making that change on my local copy, of course. I just wanted to suggest it for the sake of everyone else.

3BH

updated to include support for New Tastes

Attachments

• UberPvPOptimizer.ash
    36 KB · Views: 33
Thank you for maintaining this script. I use it with PVP_mab.ash for all my pvp. Today it halts with this before doing any fights:

Reserved word 'modifier' cannot be a variable name (UberPvPOptimizer.ash, line 234, char 40 to char 48)

I can find the word in the script, but I don't know what to do with it. Is this a valid report? Is anyone maintaining UberPvPOptimizer.ash still?

WARriorer

Thank you for maintaining this script. I use it with PVP_mab.ash for all my pvp. Today it halts with this before doing any fights:

Reserved word 'modifier' cannot be a variable name (UberPvPOptimizer.ash, line 234, char 40 to char 48)

I can find the word in the script, but I don't know what to do with it. Is this a valid report? Is anyone maintaining UberPvPOptimizer.ash still?
If you're using it as a dependency for PVP_MAB, I would suggest deleting both pvp_mab.ash and UberPvPOptimizer.ash, then checking out PVP_MAB from GitHub, which would give you the latest version of the script (which is now in js with more features and bugfixes; the ash version is no longer supported/updated), and would also automatically pull UberPvPOptimizer.ash from the loathers fork (that we are still currently actively maintaining, in case anything else breaks)

If you're using it as a dependency for PVP_MAB, I would suggest deleting both pvp_mab.ash and UberPvPOptimizer.ash, then checking out PVP_MAB from GitHub, which would give you the latest version of the script (which is now in js with more features and bugfixes; the ash version is no longer supported/updated), and would also automatically pull UberPvPOptimizer.ash from the loathers fork (that we are still currently actively maintaining, in case anything else breaks)
Thank you, Crowther and WARriorer. I'm a bit embarrassed; maybe I should have figured this out? I am grateful for your kind help.