Upcoming Downtime for Kolmafia.us

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Can you remove the commit logs from the builds page while other stuff is in progress? Lots of people seem to be bad at realizing that something has changed because they don't bother to read the forum, and then they wonder why their week-old build doesn't have new features.

Bale

Minion
fewyn: The EXE build is stuck at r15494, probably the last EXE build before the commit log broke.

Could you look at that, please?

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
There we go EXE builds are back online. Forgot to enable them in my local Jenkins install.

Zen00

Hmm, what server package are you using at DO? I have a DO server, the $5 package, that I use to run my website, but there's plenty of storage space for downloads and such still.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
The 5$ package for hosting which is good, I can't do automated builds on it because it's a bit more resource intensive and higher memory requirements so I have Jenkins automating builds on my local file server and it automatically uploads them to the build dump.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
The server doing automated builds has taken a nose dive... hopefully should be back up tomorrow.

Bale

Minion
Thank you. I was just wondering why we were still on r15645.

How is the project going to rewrite the builds page, incorporating RSS feed and getting commit logs back?

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Mostly done, I was moving to a new apartment this weekend and somehow the OS drive on the server I run the builds off got clobbered.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Builds should be back online now, EXE builds won't be ready until tomorrow though as I have to remember the configuration for them in Jenkins :/