Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loathing Legion

Default Loathing Legion

I can turn the moondial into the Helicopter through the graphical CLI but when I try to fold it back into the moondial it doesnt work and in fact it wont let me fold it at all into anything while it is the helicopter. It seems like it only lets me fold once then stops letting me fold it into other things for some reason ? I dont know if this is the right spot to put this.

What, exactly, are you typing into the gCLI to fold it?
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

fold loathing legion helicopter
    fold loathing legion necktie
    fold loathing legion moondial

It works for the first time but until I manually switch it it wont fold into something else.

Do you already have a moondial in addition to the helicopter?? I'm pretty sure if you have the target item that mafia won't do anything to get another one.

No I do not I just have the 1 Loathing Legion Knife. I also dont have the item equipped it just wont do anything when I try to fold after folding it 1 time for some reason and was kid of wanting to work this into a script Im working on.

After the first fold, does mafia think you have anything that you don't have? The easiest way to see it is to type "loathing legion" into Item Manager -> General to filter just on those items.

Ok yeah it was showing both of the items until I hit refresh then it showed only one and now its working perfectly. Is there anyway to update inventory through the Cli or through scripting at all just to be sure it is always showing what needs to be showing. Never mind that last question its refresh inventory thanks for the help.

Don't stop. We just found something interesting!

You're saying that when you do "fold helicopter" it shows both a helicopter and a necktie until you refresh inventory?

Yes then you can't fold it into anything else at all. I then did a refresh of the inventory and it works and only shows 1 item each time and I can fold it into anything so I don't know what was causing it to show 2 the first time I did it but I will test it tomorrow to see if it happens again. I have the newest SVN if that matters (Well I have 15378 but I will update tommorrow ).

Is there anyway to update inventory through the Cli
    Originally Posted by Des80 View Post
    The CLI command "inv refresh" will do this, but as Bale points out, it's best to figure out why it is getting out of sync.