flyeredML - potential rounding problem

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Something else must have been at play too, though, because I have manuel, always delevel in most fights, and usually go back to arena when mafia reports 100%, and never have this problem. I don't fully automate my fights, though (playing in relay browser, button-clicking on native macro).

Automation couldn't have been the cause, since I don't use any automation during ascension and I saw it.

The first Ed ascension for people is useless for testing this fix, since there are new monsters not yet in Manuel and KoLmafia doesn't know about them yet.

chaoticidealism

Sorry to bump an old topic, but this came up when I was searching to see if this was a known bug. I encountered it again during a Grey You run just today, so apparently flyering has still got some sort of rounding error. I flyered five more encounters after I reached 100% and couldn't turn in the quest, and after those five I was able to turn it in.

If it can't be fixed because of how many factors there are, maybe just change the text to say "approximately" or something?