Question(s) about LockableListModel and the source code in general

ajoshi

Thank you so much for looking at this (still!). I'm sure this seems like the stupidest change, and I'm just amazed you guys are humoring me as much as you are (little do you know that the journey has only just begun!).

Re:
In CustomCombatPanel.java you cast KoLCharacter.getBattleSkillNames() to a (LockableListModel<String>) even though the function already returns that type. I left that out since it seemed unnecessary.
Yup, you're correct- I made that change when I had also changed KoLCharacter, but the list of changes got so big that I decided to revert that. Thanks for catching this!

Last edited:

ajoshi

Oh my god, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Also, thank you!

Now, there are more LockableListModel changes, but they will be MUCH smaller and correctly formatted from the start.

ajoshi

Hey guys! Did you think you were done with this horrible thread? Hah! Joke's on you! (and me). Here's another PS!
This one is MUCH smaller- only 2 files changed:
KoLCharacter.java: Changing LockableListModels to LockableListFactory
CustomCombatPanel: Same

I've been using this for about 2 week now with Guide, cc_ascend, volcano mining, relay browser (sometimes on, sometimes off) and using things like CCS and Skill Casting panel (which I'll def be using more, since it's something I've always needed) and saw nothing.

Attachments

• lockableListKoLCharacter.patch
    5.9 KB · Views: 23