New Content - Implemented Jilted mistress choice spoiler needs update

Ethelred

The choice from adventure "One Rustic Nightstand" (choice adventure 879 in the haunted bedroom) labelled "Investigate the jewelry" still has a spoiler that says that choice is only available once when, in fact, it can be chosen as often as desired. Apparently there was a trivial update sometime in Dec. which eliminated the restriction. I can vouch that it is usable more than once.

Thanks for all the effort to keep mafia up-to-date and make game play a bit easier and more enjoyable.

Mafia version: KoLmafia-15143M.jar
java: java version "1.7.0_55"

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I changed the spoiler to "enter combat with mistress (1)" to let you know that it takes a turn. I did the same for the two "head towards the beehive" choices and the "look in to the tower mirror" choice, all of which take an extra turn.

I also made the jilted mistress fight log with a turn #, like other fights that take a turn. Thus:

Code:
[224637] The Haunted Bedroom
Encounter: animated rustic nightstand
Round 0: Tebryn wins initiative!
Round 1: Tebryn attacks!
Round 2: animated rustic nightstand takes 3200 damage.
Round 2: Stubert climbs up and sits on your shoulder, and hands you some Meat. Huh, where did he find that?
You gain 94 Meat.
Round 2: Tebryn wins the fight!
After Battle: Wingwang demonstrates a dance of celebration from his native land. Translated into couscous, it's basically incomprehensible.
You gain 5 Beefiness
You gain 13 Mysteriousness
You gain 4 Smarm
Encounter: One Rustic Nightstand
Took choice 879/3: enter combat with mistress (1)
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=879&option=3

[224638] The Haunted Bedroom
Encounter: the remains of a jilted mistress
Round 0: Tebryn wins initiative!
Round 1: Tebryn attacks!
Round 2: the remains of a jilted mistress takes 3205 damage.
Round 2: Tebryn wins the fight!
After Battle: Wingwang demonstrates a dance of celebration from his native land. Translated into couscous, it's basically incomprehensible.
You acquire an item: antique hand mirror
You gain 5 Fortitude
You gain 16 Mysteriousness
You gain 4 Chutzpah

Revision 15285