Does mafia track presence of VIP furnishings?

Bale

Minion
Mostly, I want to know if my script can determine the presence of a Lucky Lindy without needing to actually hit up the VIP room. Merely checking for a VIP Key is not enough, but knowing if the Speakeasy is there would be a good step since unlocking the Lindy is easy enough to assume it would be present. (Yes, I do know that _speakeasyDrinksDrunk will tell me how many I have drunk, but not if I can drink.)

Is there a preference or function for this? Do I need a server hit for this? Is it tracked by mafia internally so it just has to be exposed to the user?

I feel like this functionality should be there, but cannot find it.

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
Mafia does check when you switch clan, and updates the booze manager. It may not be exposed to ash though.

Bale

Minion
That was a good idea! Unfortunately npc_price($item[lucky lindy]) is 0 regardless of my clan having a Speakeasy.

Perhaps I should report this as a bug? According to Darzil, mafia knows if I have speakeasy access, so there is no excuse for mafia not knowing the npc_price.

Code:
[COLOR="#808000"]> ash npc_price($item[lucky lindy])[/COLOR]

Returned: 0

[COLOR="#808000"]> clanhop hcn[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#0000CD"]Attempting hop to clan: Hardcore Nation
[/COLOR]Visiting Hot Dog Stand in clan VIP lounge
Visiting Crimbo Tree in clan VIP lounge
Visiting Speakeasy in clan VIP lounge
[COLOR="#008000"]Welcome to your new clan, Hardcore Nation![/COLOR]

[COLOR="#808000"]> ash npc_price($item[lucky lindy])[/COLOR]

Returned: 0

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Make a bug or feature request; we don't consider the speakeasy (or hot dog stand) to be "npcs".