Feature Track drops at Secret Government Laboratory

Razorsoup

So it seems that the Secret Government Laboratory is limited to a total of ten item drops per day (at least that's the consensus on G-D). Is there any plan or interest for tracking that?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
What will your script do differently if we tracked it? We track it for familiars so you can switch to a different one, if you want. I adventure in the lab exactly long enough to complete the current quest. Are there people who go in to the lab and say "I'll adventure until I get 10 drops and will then go somewhere else"?

Razorsoup

...Are there people who go in to the lab and say "I'll adventure until I get 10 drops and will then go somewhere else"?

I might if I have the option. I'm not 100% sure that I actually would though. That's kind of why I asked if there were any plans or interest in tracking it. If I really need it, and mafia doesn't track it, I could probably find other methods for doing so, so if there isn't a lot of demand for tracking that then by all means don't.

Bale

Minion
Come to think of it, it wouldn't be too hard to write a script that checks the drops after each fight and stops adventuring when they add up to 10. TrickTreat already has most of the code I'd need.

Razorsoup

Come to think of it, it wouldn't be too hard to write a script that checks the drops after each fight and stops adventuring when they add up to 10. TrickTreat already has most of the code I'd need.

That was actually the "other methods" I was thinking I could use if I needed to. I was even thinking I could borrow the relevant code from TrickTreat too. It's nice to know that for once some of my thinking matches that of someone who knows what they're doing.

Bale

Minion
If you write the script, please post it. I'd probably do that more if there was such a convenient method.