Bug - Fixed Incorrect URL for Summoning Chamber

zarqon

Mafia currently understands the Summoning Chamber to be at

place.php?action=manor4_chamberboss

However, that URL takes you to a very boring location for people who can't walk (the only thing on the page is text saying "Invalid place"). The correct URL is:

place.php?whichplace=manor4&action=manor4_chamberboss

That's all, folks!

Darzil

Developer
I presume you mean in the datafiles?

As Mafia handles making the right location in AdventureRequest, for this along with a number of other locations.

Is there somewhere we don't handle it correctly ?

zarqon

After unlocking the Summoning Chamber, to_url($location[summoning chamber]) returned the above-mentioned URL. When clicked from a relay script, said URL did not take me to the Summoning Chamber but instead to Invalid Place.

Darzil

Developer
r14692 fixes this.

r14578 had changed the location in adventures.txt, but not the code in AdventureRequest.java that checked for it.

I hadn't tried automating in the Chamber recently, it would have been broken.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Should this really give manor4_chamber once the quest is finished? You can't actually adventure there. I was also following up on a (chat-reported) bug about mafia thinking the summoning chamber takes a turn now (since a 0 turn counter stops demon summoning), and I couldn't tell whether adding getAdventuresUsed to SummoningChamberRequest would result in mafia thinking that the boss fight doesn't take a turn.