Feature - Implemented A-Boo Peak: Link to Use another A-boo clue

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It's all the same choice adventure #? In that case, it's actually not that tricky. If you have responseText and there is NOT another link to choice.php in it, you've just finished it and we should add a link to "Use another A-boo Clue" if you have any in inventory.

Bale

Minion
It is all the same choice adventure. (I have previously verified that set choiceAdventure611 = 1 allows me to clear the entire thing by clicking the mafia automation button in the browser.)

It sounds like you've got a good plan. I would really like this.

Nappa

Thanks, I must've mistakenly clicked the 'Adventure again' link after the clue adventure gazillions of times.

Nappa

So, I was just using this and it works as intended, for which thanks. However, the when the result is loaded, this is somehow done without any style sheet information, so the result displays in a default font which looks out of place in the frame. Not sure if it's a browser thing or a mafia thing, so I thought I'd ask it here.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Try Revision 14598. Untested, but it copies our code for "Use another dance card", which makes a link to use our JavaScript function to use the item via ajax, rather than to inv_use.php directly.

Magus_Prime

I had three A-boo clues in inventory and after using one I did not receive a link to use another after completing the choice adventure. KoLMafia r14620.

I apologize for not capturing debug information. I remembered this feature request after it was too late to do so.

Last edited: