Feature Book of matches / Hidden Tavern

Bale

Minion
If you're going to go there, then it would be even more useful to have a link to buy a Bowl of Scorpions after each encounter with a drunk pygmy.

I use a beforeBattleScript to automate purchasing Bowls of Scorpions for my character so I won't benefit, but I could definitely understand the usefulness.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Heh. I always type "buy bowl of scorpions" into the CLI before adventuring in the bowling alley for the first time - and after each drunk pygmy. I think a beforeBattleScript that does "acquire Bowl of Scorpions" if the next location is the Hidden Bowling Alley would have to be the best way to go. I may set that up for myself. I don't like to visit shops in the Relay Browser; seems like extra clicking to navigate and select and purchase when I already KNOW what I will be buying.

Which is not to say this is not a fine Feature for people who don't play exactly the way I play. :)

Bale

Minion
I don't like to visit shops in the Relay Browser; seems like extra clicking to navigate and select and purchase when I already KNOW what I will be buying.

Sing it, Soul Sister!

Though my habit is to use "acquire" instead of "buy" since I occasionally forget if I have an item lying around and don't want to pay for an extra by accident.