Bug - Fixed Missing ML Modifier for Florist plant

Bale

Minion
Probably another r14204 side-effect, but I'm not sure.

In Defiled Cranny I planted a Blustery Puffball for +30ML. That is not being counted by Mafia. I did a modtrace to be certain.

This is strange because the Rabid Dogwood is definitely being counted as +30ML elsewhere.

Bale

Minion
Okay, now I'm seeing that mafia isn't counting the Horn of Plenty as +25% item drops in The Defiled Nook. Something is definitely up.

Darzil

Developer
Okay, now I'm seeing that mafia isn't counting the Horn of Plenty as +25% item drops in The Defiled Nook. Something is definitely up.
Odd, working fine for me for Horn of Plenty in The Defiled Nook, and everywhere else. Sadly don't have one planted in The Defiled Cranny.

Magus_Prime

I'm seeing similar behavior Bale. I planted a Rabid Dogwood in Oil Peak, a visit to the Florist Friar's Hut confirms that, but "modtrace monster level" does not reflect the change in ML.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I would ask which mafia version (this should have been fixed in 14245), except I can't imagine Bale not running the latest version at least before reporting a bug.

Darzil

Developer
That's really odd, as I am definitely seeing modtrace monster level showing Rabid Dogwood in Oil Peak.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Try 14291. FloristRequest.getLocation was lower-casing the location name that it fetched from a response text.

Darzil

Developer
Interestingly, after I ascended and planted a Horn of Plenty in the Defiled Nook, I saw the same issue (nothing in Modtrace). When I then upgraded to the current version, the issue was fixed.