New Content - Implemented Steam card uses three cards

Crowther

The inventory can get out of sync, but this seems like a pretty rare and almost meaningless problem, because the cards really aren't important.

When you use a steam card and you have a set of three, KoL reports "You rub the three trading cards together. They vanish, and in vanishing they bestow upon you the ability to change your appearance!" and removes one of each from that set from your inventory.

If you don't have a full set, KoL reports "These are without value if you don't have an entire set of 3. Some would argue that they are without value even if you do have an entire set of 3." and no cards are removed.

You you already have that avatar, KoL reports "You've already unlocked that avatar." and no cards are removed.

Mafia currently removes the card used and just the card used in all cases.

Darzil

Developer
On the plus side, I have five new avatars, which I'd never have had without this post, as I didn't know about them.

Crowther

On the plus side, I have five new avatars, which I'd never have had without this post, as I didn't know about them.
I'd totally forgot about them until I stole a card in PvP on a multi whose stone I accidentally broke.