Feature - Implemented More information in Maximizer

Bale

Minion
Thanks. Looks awesome. All that remains is if you want to make it sortable by MP/mod/turns.

Darzil

Developer
Thanks. Looks awesome. All that remains is if you want to make it sortable by MP/mod/turns.
Not at this stage. I haven't worked out an approach for it that I'm happy with that'd be sufficiently straightforward to use. Sometimes you'd want to maximise for 1 turn, sometimes for 5 turns, sometimes sustainably. Depending on situation MP/adventures are more or less valuable. Different people want different things also. Probably best leaving it for scripters for now.

Theraze

Question, since we're talking about the scripter-side stuff. Does the added visibility also show up when you run the complex command in a parse-able fashion? My mafia computer is currently hating my remote network, so I can't check, but as long as we can parse the cost (whether in meat or adventures) and how many turns we'll get of it, we can programically do whatever we want and not need it in the GUI.

Darzil

Developer
Not entirely certain, but I think so. As long as the preference corresponding to the checkbox is set, the output to the maximization commands should be verbose too.

Bale

Minion
NO! That would add information that could confuse me while I'm playing. I'm not even sure if you're referring to the mall price or autosale price.

Darzil

Developer
Under max price, select the radio button "all consumables", that way it shows the price of all consumables, not just those you need to buy.

I'm in hardcore at the moment, could that be why that doesn't show prices with that option? But it's in aftercore that I would be more interested in costs. I'll check back tomorrow.
kolmafia-modmax-20140802.PNG

Bale

Minion
You are in hardcore which means those are "effects with no direct source" so to show them you'll need to check that box. In aftercore you have access so they'd be shown without needing to check it.

Neither of those suggestions appear to work either (to get the cost to show).

kolmafia-modmax-20140802b.PNG

EDIT - Not in hardcore, anyway. In aftercore, just choosing "all consumables" is sufficient to show prices - no need to use max price or effects with no direct source. So, cool - that's what I was looking for, I never noticed that was how it worked before. Thanks!

(Although opp. cost in hardcore still might be nice when trying to conserve more expensive items for later. There's not that many, though.)

Last edited: