New Content - Implemented Clan speakeasy

Psycomaniac

Up until r14158, Hollow Leg doesn't seem to work on my Avatar of Boris. When I get to 5 inebriety, all I get from Mafia is a "You are too drunk to continue" message.

edgy

Not sure if intentional, but Speakeasy Drinks does not seem to show up in the booze manager until A Speakeasy has been visited at least once (per session).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
You can use up to three drinks per day from the Clan Speakeasy. However, when I try to queue drinks in the Item Manager, it always queues one, even if I have used less than two so far today.

It's almost as if that code was copied from the support for fancy dogs, which really are limited to one per day. :)

Darzil

Developer
Am taking a look at that. At current I suspect that it might be down to two things, one of which is adding 1 rather than quantity to the number queued. The other is probably the concoction record not including the number available, which wasn't needed for Hot Dogs.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Actually, I just submitted some code for this in 14271; I started working on this before seeing what you just posted. You were quite right about both of issues.

There is still an issue, which I don't have time to investigate. It properly filters on whether you can afford a drink, and it allows you to queue up to 3 drinks at one, but if you queue two and then select another one, it offers to let you queue 2 more.

Darzil

Developer
Yeah, I have a fix for that bit. May be a little different with your code rather than the code I tried to submit, but shouldn't be very different.

Edit - Ah, you're setting it in the concoction record. Unfortunately as the number you can use is based on the preference and the number already queued, but I don't think concoction recalculates on enqueue, only on consume.

Last edited:

Winterbay

Actually, I just submitted some code for this in 14271; I started working on this before seeing what you just posted. You were quite right about both of issues.

There is still an issue, which I don't have time to investigate. It properly filters on whether you can afford a drink, and it allows you to queue up to 3 drinks at one, but if you queue two and then select another one, it offers to let you queue 2 more.

Would that be a similar issue to the one that lets you enqueue more Game Shoppe things than you have vouchers for or a completely different thing?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Would that be a similar issue to the one that lets you enqueue more Game Shoppe things than you have vouchers for or a completely different thing?
Different, but similar. Also something that I have never heard about. Did you write a bug report? ;)

I think this feature is done. I expect there is another drink to be found, but it may not even be released yet; consider the drink that only became available in the last Twitch event. Can we close this and just enter treat any new drinks as additional New Content? Or is something else missing?

Darzil

Developer
I'm only aware of the one drink, which hasn't been found, so may as well close and call that drink new content when it appears.

Edit - If nothing else, closing it should mean the drink gets found very shortly thereafter!

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
According to Jick on a radio show, the last drink has been available the whole time, or at least since before the twitch event. I don't know any more than anyone else about unlocking it though.