Magus_Prime

You can remove the "may" from the first post:

Code:
Visiting Relaxing Hot Tub in clan VIP lounge
You lose an effect: Corroded Weapon

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Does it really? I just tested that Shake it Off removes bloody hand, since it was the easiest one on the list to check. I know I've tried to shake off Temporary Amnesia before but couldn't remember how to.

I don't think I was explicit enough: Shake It Off cannot be used when Temporary Amnesia is active, so it is indeed impossible to use Shake it Off to remove Temporary Amnesia.

Darzil

Developer
r14281 - The idenfitied list of effects in the OP can now be removed by Shake It Off and Hot Tub.

As MY experience is that SGEEAs are usually shorter in supply than Hot Tub soaks in Hardcore/Ronin, it'll preferentially use hot tubs unless preference "uneffectWithHotTub" is set to false (default is true) when in Hardcore/Ronin. As SGEEAs are cheap in aftercore, but hot tubs are limited, it doesn't use the hot tub to uneffect in aftercore.

Bale

Minion
Looks like an excellent implementation. I'm particularly fond of the uneffectWithHotTub preference which allows players to opt out. Though I think that it should be opt-in since people will wonder why they don't have Hot Tub for healing.

I agree about the SGEEA to Hot Tub balance.