Bug - Fixed Clicking PVP-fight message opens new chat-tab instead of going to the relay browser

ereinion

I got an event-notification in one of my chat-tabs today and upon clicking it, it seemed mafia tried to open the fight-resume in the chat-window instead of going to the relay-browser and opening it there. It certainly isn't much of an issue for me (this is the first time I've noticed after getting both the 5k swagger skills), but if it isn't too much effort, it would be nice if it was fixed :)

Hks54YJ.png

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Since I know something about chat now, and am actually doing PVP this season, I thought I'd take a look at this. I opened chat, started the DEBUG log, and waited until I got attacked. Here is what I see in my chat window:

[17:12] Lightwolf just attacked you!

DEBUG log shows that I received this message:

Code:
<a target=mainpane href="messages.php?box=PvP"><font color=green><a style="color: green;" target="mainpane" href="showplayer.php?who=61661">Lightwolf</a><a style="color: green;" target="mainpane" href="peevpee.php?action=log&lid=775440&place=logs"> just attacked you!</a></font></a><br><!--lastseen:1387473315-->
Notice that there are three links:

messages.php?box=PvP
showplayer.php?who=61661
peevpee.php?action=log&lid=775440&place=logs

I have "name click shows player profile" selected.

If I click on Lightwolf, it pops up a Player Profile window with URL = "showplayer.php?who=61661". Check.
If I click on "just attacked you", it pops up a Player Profile window with URL= "showplayer.php?who=log&lid=775440&place=logs". Uh, no.

I changed it "Name click opens a blue message" and clicked again and it opened a new tab, just as you report.

I'll see what I can figure out about this.