Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2219

Thread: EatDrink.ash: Optimize your daily diet (and see how your old diet stacks up).

At a guess you have a mime shotglass in your inventory. Handling for a zero fullness drink isn't yet handled by the script.
    Originally Posted by Magus_Prime View Post
    Ok that likely explains, thanks Magus!

I have 16 base spleen and at the start of the day cast 17 sweet synthensis (so using 1 mojo filter). But in my script I have imported eatdrink.ash and when I call EatDrink() with fulless_limit()/inebriety_limit()/spleen_limit() eatdrink doesn't use 2 more mojo to stuff in some spleen adventures, it doesn't even appear to do the calculations if it would be worth it? I have valueOfAdventure set to 6000. However if I call eatdrink *before* I'm at my spleen limit (say I'm at 15 spleen) then eatdrink *does* deicide to use mojo filters to jam in more spleen adv foods.

Is this how it is supposed to work? If so, do I need to call eatdrink with spleen_limit()+remaining_mojos in my case only? Thanks!

I think the changes to wads is also throwing things off.

So I'm having a problem with this script now, I was on KoLmafia-18346.jar and everything was fine, then upgraded to KoLmafia-18373.jar last night and I now get an error that goes something like "Eastdrink.ash could not fill spleen" when I run Harvest.ash, any ideas?

So I'm having a problem with this script now, I was on KoLmafia-18346.jar and everything was fine, then upgraded to KoLmafia-18373.jar last night and I now get an error that goes something like "Eastdrink.ash could not fill spleen" when I run Harvest.ash, any ideas?
    Originally Posted by Ima Felyn View Post
    See this post in the Harvest thread. https://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?70...l=1#post145740

EatDrink is doing just fine for me. Most adventure giving spleen items were nerfed. Since it is trying to generate adventures, if there is nothing that will use spleen to do so, it does nothing. That's just fine and the problem here is that Harvest requires a full spleen if a consumption script is used.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.

I just pushed out an update to Harvest.ash to make it no longer die if the desired fullness levels aren't reached, so this shouldn't be an issue going forward.

Hey thanks for the fix! I haven't tried it yet but does this now fill the spleen or does it just keep on going when the error pops?

As I said earlier above, KoLmafia-18346.jar was fine, my spleen would end up 15/15, etc. but with KoLmafia-18373.jar and probably later, it would halt, going back to KoLmafia-18346.jar and everything worked again, so I guess it's a small regression in KoLmafia somewhere between those builds.

It doesn't really have anything to do with KoLmafia since it's a change to KoL. Spleen no longer grants adventures in most cases and, since EatDrink is not finding any spleen items that grant adventures, does not fill your spleen.

Hey thanks for the fix! I haven't tried it yet but does this now fill the spleen or does it just keep on going when the error pops?

As I said earlier above, KoLmafia-18346.jar was fine, my spleen would end up 15/15, etc. but with KoLmafia-18373.jar and probably later, it would halt, going back to KoLmafia-18346.jar and everything worked again, so I guess it's a small regression in KoLmafia somewhere between those builds.
    Originally Posted by Ima Felyn View Post
    Nope. Spleen items no longer grant adventures. That is a KoL change. If mafia lies to EatDrink and says an item grants adventures then EatDrink will gladly consume items even though doing so generates no adventures. EatDrink then fills the spleen, generating no adventures by doing so, and Harvest continues because it wanted a full spleen. The reason your results vary with version is because the data file got corrected to agree with KoL reality. It is not a KoLmafia problem and not due to a "small regression".
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    I agree with frono.

Oh so it was a display issue then... that makes sense. Derp. All I ever do is look at is kolmafia client.