Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222
Results 2,211 to 2,219 of 2219

Thread: EatDrink.ash: Optimize your daily diet (and see how your old diet stacks up).

It's a KoLmafia property.

Run mafia, open the gCLI, and type 'set autoBuyPriceLimit xxxxx' where xxxxx is the most meat you want to allow KoLmafia to spend on one item automatically.

See http://wiki.kolmafia.us/index.php?ti...fia_Properties for a somewhat incomplete and out of date list of Kolmafia properties.

See http://wiki.kolmafia.us/index.php?title=CLI_Reference for the commands the command line understands.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    Wow! You're a life saviour, it worked perfectly and also resolved why I sometimes get a similar error when I tried running "acquire XXX". Thanks so much!

I had no idea kolmafia had those properties, I was actually searching around the preferences for something along those lines but could not find it

Wow! You're a life saviour, it worked perfectly and also resolved why I sometimes get a similar error when I tried running "acquire XXX". Thanks so much!

I had no idea kolmafia had those properties, I was actually searching around the preferences for something along those lines but could not find it
    Originally Posted by littlereddot11 View Post
    You're welcome. Apologies if I came across as a bit snarky.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

Developer

If you're inclined to go one step further, you can open settings/<playername>_settings.txt in your favorite text editor (on windows, that'll probably default to notepad, which is a terrible option, but "good enough") to manually edit the preferences file when Mafia isn't running. No guarantees about what editing that file when Mafia is running will do.

No guarantees about what editing that file when Mafia is running will do.
    Originally Posted by heeheehee View Post
    It should just be a waste of time, since mafia has all the values stored in memory and will overwrite the file when you close mafia.

Yeah, at some point I should add a preference for shotglass. If it's set, you have a shotglass, and haven't used it yet, do a size-1 drink cycle and then do your full-size after that.

And the hint that it was aBPL as your problem was this in your log:
    Retrieval cap is 1000. Price will be a factor if you own it already.
    Whatever shows as retrieval cap is your aBPL. Doesn't look like it's displayed anywhere in the GUI anymore, but I could have sworn it was there a while ago. Oh well.

Recently, and I'm not sure whether that is a couple of weeks or a couple of months, I noticed that ED does not fill my spleen up on the first pass.

I run it allowing it to go for Max Spleen but it stops before it is full. I immediately run it again and it finds a spleen item and consumes it. I run it again, it finds something (occasionally the previously consumed item but usually something different) and after the third or fourth run the spleen is full.

The only things I can think of that change between runs are starting fullness, mall prices and how much has been spent during the EatDrink run.

I don't recall this happening "a while ago" so I wonder if there is something hardwired that the new spleen items effected? It might be meat related since I don't recall seeing it with a VOA of 2500 but it is happening with a VOA of 2000 and lower. But if it is related to spending then why isn't the second run sufficient?

I suppose I could look at the script but it is much more fun to ask.

Thanks.

I've had no problems like that, but my VOA is over 2500. So that seems like a good place to look.

Yeah, well I'll be impressed once your VOA is OVER 9000!!!!

Pass 3: spleen.
    spleen: At 0, consuming to 15 with 10000 meat.
    No spleen available that's good enough. Found 1 items first. Moving on.
    I paid closer attention today.

Immediately after that it consumed an Unconscious Collective Dream Jar for 9,000 meat and stopped. I noted a variable eatdrink_StepMeat set to 10000, cleared it and I'm full again.