New Content - Implemented Level 11 Talisman Revamp

Bale

Minion
Mafia still does not know that it can meatpaste the Copperhead Charm and Copperhead Charm (rampant) to form a Talisman o' Nam.

When that recipe is added, it would be awesome if mafia would do that automatically when you have them, just like it already knows to meatpaste the snakehead charrrms.

Extra: Don't meatpaste a Talisman o' Nam (either recipe) if the character already has a Talisman o' Nam.

Darzil

Developer
The recipe has been added, but according to the comments in the code, only one way of making recipes is currently supported, so it doesn't work. If you comment out the old recipe, the new one works fine. So short of a re-write of the code to accept more than one way to make things, this can't be added.

Bale

Minion
Ah. I just knew that it wasn't showing up as creatable when I had the parts so I had to make it manually in the relay browser. I'll make a feature request.

Nappa

*bump*

Two omissions I have spotted while questing:
- Conversion of unnamed cocktails to flamin' whatshisname's in the Copperhead Club is not detected
- Choosing the 'Join in' option in the 'Fire up above' noncombat in the mob of zeppelin protesters will use up one flamin whatshisname, but Mafia does not register this.