Feature - Implemented Manage Folder Holder before ascending

PeKaJe

I use a different over-the-shoulder Folder Holder configuration in aftercore and for ascending, and after several times almost forgetting to switch configuration, I wrote a patch to add a manage link to the pre-ascension checklist at The Astral Gash. I figured I might not be the only one who could use this, so here it is.

Edit: Updated patch because the workshed patch got inserted

Attachments

• valhalla_folderholder.patch
    780 bytes · Views: 48
Last edited:

Theraze

Probably better as a relay script rather than an added feature in base, but it doesn't hurt to share. :) Thanks!

PeKaJe

Well, there's the thing to manage which garden and which correspondence you want to use, so it seemed to fit the theme. Might be useful to add a workshed manager as well, in fact.

Bale

Minion
Probably better as a relay script rather than an added feature in base, but it doesn't hurt to share. :) Thanks!

I disagree. This over-the-shoulder folder holder belongs there as much as eudora and garden maintenance.

Darzil

Developer
Maybe not AS much, as it only affects Softcore, not Hardcore, and affects people with one particular IotM, rather than those with multiples of a particular IotM type.

Having said that, it would have meant I would have had better folders present in my recent softcore run, so would have pulled it!

Maybe when Pete is supported I'll look at adding this and a few other reminders, whilst also adding a preference page that allows people to choose which reminders they see.

Lord_Kobel

Can we get something that at least says "Hey, you've got a folder holder? Are those the right folders for your next life?" or similar?

mstieler

Maybe not AS much, as it only affects Softcore, not Hardcore, and affects people with one particular IotM, rather than those with multiples of a particular IotM type.

Having said that, it would have meant I would have had better folders present in my recent softcore run, so would have pulled it!

Maybe when Pete is supported I'll look at adding this and a few other reminders, whilst also adding a preference page that allows people to choose which reminders they see.

Do note, the Folder Holder is appropriate for going into an HC KoLHS path.

I'd also like to support, uh... support for this feature.