Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast

Thread: Guide

Ah...it only shows the charges when the item is folded into one of the charged items. I commented out "if (it.available_amount() == 0) continue;" from IOTMGarbageToteGenerateResource() and now I can see where the charges stand even when I'm using other things in the fold group. Perhaps you felt that was too much clutter? In any event, thanks again !

Seeing this spammed repeatedly in the CLI in an Ed run after beating myself up in the tower

Code:
    Multiple matches for "holy macguffin"; using "[7965]Holy MacGuffin". (relay_Guide.ash, line 7778) Clarify by using one of:
    "[2334]Holy MacGuffin"
    "[7965]Holy MacGuffin"
    Multiple matches for "holy macguffin"; using "[7965]Holy MacGuffin". (relay_Guide.ash, line 7778) Clarify by using one of:
    "[2334]Holy MacGuffin"
    "[7965]Holy MacGuffin"
    "[2334]Holy MacGuffin"
    "[7965]Holy MacGuffin"

It may be a side-effect of a recent KoLmafia change.
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 09-07-2018 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Change assertion to a possibility

Developer

It's a side-effect of a recent KoLmafia change.
    Originally Posted by Magus_Prime View Post
    It is ?

It is ?
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    I may have drawn the wrong inference but, issues with the Ed run aside it seemed like the message was complaining about capitalization. I connected that with the recent issue with monsters and mixed case identification.

Developer

No connection between a change to monster capitalisation matching and duplicate item handling.

No connection between a change to monster capitalisation matching and duplicate item handling.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    I didn't dig deeply but it looked like the code at the line in question as looking at images.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

Developer

So, a couple of requests.
    1. Please update garbage equipment recommendations to use the new preferences which don't reset each day, to match how KOL now works.
    2. When recommended delay burning, please check quest completion as well as turns spent. Otherwise can get recommendations to visit completed areas in the event of things like computer crash losing data or use of clara's bell. Eg, will recommend burning delay in Boss Bat Lair when Boss Bat dead.

Developer

Would you be able to to put free runs, banishes, & instakills in a separate section (or group them)? I'm finding it difficult to keep track of all of my available uses in aftercore as the Resources section is filled with a bunch of random stuff.

1. In aftercore guide suggests you do the elvish shield generator quest for 200 lunar isotopes. when you repair it, it disappears from the guide.
    However, you need to actually click on the domed Elvish Paradise to receive your rewards of 200 lunar isotopes, otherwise you did this quest for nothing.

2. If you lose to the naughty sorceress, guide thinks she was defeated and tells you to break prism. If you defeat her after that, it thinks she is undefeated and tells you to fight her instead of breaking prism. Seems there is a bool there that is flipped whenever you fight the naughty sorceress instead of tracking actually defeating her. Not sure if this is a guide or mafia issue.
    Last edited by taltamir; 09-17-2018 at 05:53 PM.