Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 LastLast

Thread: Guide

After killing your demonified nemesis, the guide stops showing it as a quest, however at that point there is still 1 more step of informing your guild to collect 6000 meat (other rewards are given at moment of killing demon nemesis, only the meat is left until you talk to your guild questgiver).

when reaching the boss of the "plaintive telegram" (from LT&T) the guide will occasionally suggest that I equip "meteor orb". The item is actually called "meteorb".

Thanks for the updates!

Could you possibly add the mumming trunk as a resource, please?

For sea quest, I suggest suggesting stench jelly / clara's bell during:
    1. finding older brother in the wreck of edgar fitzgerald
    2. after acquiring the mer-kin lockkey for the chest in the mer-kin camp.

Also for fishy, adberan sardines and centauri fish wine are both excellent choices. size 2 food/drink, awesome quality, and gives 60 adv of fishy

Also I just did an accordion thief violence route, and it was suggesting i buff muscle. Violence needs physical damage, that can be muscle or moxie.

Island war quest still suggests you acquire the talisman o'nam first before starting the war. However this is no longer a thing as of 2019-01-01 when pirates were changed to no longer drop it

Gingerbread Mob Hit is out of standard, it should not be listed as an available resource while in standard path.

Is there a way to help with the implementation of the naughty sorceress's Wall of skin? I've been able to kill it for my past 3 ascensions and wondered if I could help with what to suggest in the guide, at the very least the basics
    Last edited by fredg1; 05-04-2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: why do i always say "wall of meat"???

Default Highland Lord Quest - Bridge (smut orc logging camp)

Possibility of displaying smutOrcNoncombatProgress, the preference showing the progress towards Blech House?

Also maybe a quick approximation of how many parts you'd get from the various choices?

Default Copperhead club - delay??

Don't know if I should be saying this here first, but don't know where else to suggest looking into this so...

Putting it bluntly: Shen Copperhead, Nightclub Owner; Shen Copperhead, Jerk; Shen Copperhead, Huge Jerk; and Shen Copperhead, World's Biggest Jerk ALWAYS appeared at turn 1, 6, 11 and 16, so I'd guess there's a 4 turns delay between them?

Always got the requested item right away, so I don't know if the delay only counts down once you obtained it, but either way, wouldn't it be interesting to see if free fights/wandering monsters can burn it?

Minor issue, but I'm being asked to get picks/keys while I have a PYEC in my inventory.